Dev Discussion Episode 44: Infernal Kahndaq (open world)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Oct 26, 2022.

1. JackFrost Developer

Hey again! We're really excited to present our latest Episode: The Sins of Black Adam!

This is the thread we'll be most closely monitoring for any feedback or bug reports related to the Infernal Kahndaq open world content.

Thanks for playing DCUO, and I hope you enjoy all of the new content!
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

This comment applies to all of the new content released with this DLC:

AWESOME JOB DEVS!
    The textures, instances, graphics, it's all great visuals! It doesn't look like any reskin, or reusing of old stuff: it looks awesome!

I absolutely love the larger raid maps! No tiny little arena where everything happens (like source wall), nice spread out area with hallways, corridors, and such. You guys really did a great job with this DLC!
  3. myandria Item Storage

Well, I do have one gripe about the open world now that it is live:

Injustice is being pulled to the safe area (where the small pool of water is) and is being taken out at that point; he does not snap back to the middle of the pit and is minions follow behind him. This allows players to stay in the pool area and Injustice cannot go past that because of the low wall. This is hazardous to other players who are taking out groups near that area because they can get hit by a stray shot from Injustice. Is there a way to make Injustice "snap back" to the middle of the pit if he goes too close to the opposite side of the wall where the monstrosities spawn?

Note: Why are outdoor bosses still at 100 defeats? It should be no more than 50 at this point. I think having it at such a high rate makes the outdoor bosses boring and tedious; many players concentrate on doing this feat first before touching other parts of new content. Outdoor bosses should be fun and exciting each time you defeat them, not just another chore. Just sayin.
  4. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

It's beautiful, if a bit small.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's either not enough spawns for the daily missions or the timers are too long. Too many players killing off mobs and I spend more time trying to jump to less populated phases.
  6. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report! A fix for this should be getting patched out today or tomorrow. Please follow up if the pendulum swings too far or if the problem persists.
    • Like x 4
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Hello, just leaving some feedback here that Shazam's daily mission is hassle to do due to its only cog being dependant on a sentinel of magic dying, and most of the times they don't die. I have to go near a sentinel having a fight with another add and get in aggro range while praying that the add will continue fighting the sentinel.
  8. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

This is one of my favourite episodes.
  9. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Open world feats like kill injustice 100 times or step on 702 scarabs should be shared between all characters of your account