Classic Champion's Slimline Chest: When, Where, HOW?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Jack T. Chance, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's ridiculous that this was revealed on the Test Server a MONTH ago and we still don't have answers!

[IMG]

We want this Chest Style. We NEED this Chest Style! When, where, and HOW will you let us obtain it?!?

We want answers NOW!
    • Like x 4
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Might be the Day 21 reward for November, with any luck...
    • Like x 3
  3. Stardazer Committed Player

Yeah, I strongly suspect it will be the Monthly Reward for November. That, or it was planned as the bonus vendor reward months into the DLC.
    • Like x 3
  4. LoganCaron Active Player

Please make a Simline like this but without the Black Adam emblem..and that has a big emblem slot..sooo many classic styles we could do with it!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Babù Active Player

Hello :)

Yes, I wonder when this chest style will be available for players?

Though, is it possible to have a model like that without symbol as item purchasable?

Many players want a cheststyle that is able to let the neck nuded, as we can see in that cheststyle but also depicted to Superman and Supergirl (old and new) cheststyle.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It was not meant to be revealed just yet.

That is pretty much my fault.

It was leaked by accident on the test server.

I made a video with it when we got the Black Adam Ally..... but obviously I should have waited.

My bad. :(

My guess at this point is that it will be part of some new rewards we will get with the Sins of Black Adam DLC at some point..... but when oh when will it be added???...... no idea.

At this point..... all we can really do is wait and see when it finally gets added.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Maybe if we all ask Santa.
    • Like x 6
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Adam Claus gear confirmed for the Christmas seasonal?? ;) ;)
    • Like x 4
  10. Eve YouTuber

OMG You made me laugh so hard lmao xD
    • Like x 3
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You know, those costume styles are almost kinda sorta possible in the game! ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. Talks2MuchSense Well-Known Player

Was there ever any update on this? Other than the Santa comment of course. It doesn't look like a "base version" of the Champion of Khandaq chest so it's gotta be a separate chest style. So is it December's Fate Award, cruelly forcing us to wait 21 days or would it be Episode Extra Rewards?
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Maybe just go ahead and release a style that's ALREADY IN THE GAME AND WAS ON THE TEST SERVER! :p
  14. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Perhaps it’s the daily rewards 21st day in the month of December
    • Like x 1