Livestream Preview: Scorecard Feats and Allies UI

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Interfaces!

Hi all! Two updated user interfaces are heading to the test server later today: a revised Allies UI and a new section of the Scorecard UI that will show relevant feats for whatever content you are currently playing.

Join us for a very brief livestream today at 11AM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 19
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Interesting... Was this what was being worked on and put on hold during the staffing shortage earlier this year? I'm looking forward to seeing this in action. I think the community as a whole wanted to be able to feat track somehow.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Feat tracking is great and I'm a huge advocate for this. I hope this is good. Glad they are streaming more too, obviously.
    • Like x 2
  4. zNot Loyal Player

Since you mention allies are there any plans to let us feed allies into eachother same way we can do with arts?
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, this is not planned.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not exactly. This has been an ongoing want-to-do. You'll see!
    • Like x 3
  7. Superman4E New Player

Want to be able to unlock multiple feats at the same time. Instead of one at a time, which hurts my fingers when adding Skill Points to another Toon.
  8. Dead13 Well-Known Player

I have a lot of allies points and want to divide it be4 using in the ally. could u add this function?
  9. savokgear New Player

how about fixing the interface and making it possible to choose those legends that I bought for real money?
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Can I ask why? And please dont give us the "it's intended for collection purposes" PR stuff. Artifacts and Allies take considerable amounts of time to progress. Why are we stuck with them? Please relay to the higher ups that they are highly inconsistent with ALOT of things happening in their game.
    • Like x 3
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You already can, there's a specific button for it but I'm not sure what it is on PC. Also, I think this new UI will help with that regardless, but I could be wrong.
    • Like x 2
  12. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Hold down "Left Shift" while leftclicking into the Allypoint area (PC). You can then type in the amount of ally points you want to allocate. Same technique you use for dividing stacks btw.

Cheers
    • Like x 1
  13. Zua Level 30

What a shame, I missed it by an hour... curse my bad sleep schedule! :(
    • Like x 1
  14. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Any news about fixing the mail system?
  15. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

This! Please and thank you in advance!
  16. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

The ability to check feats from the scorecard and the new allies menu looks awesome!!!! Great job! Now I wish we could get something done about the convoluted miss that is the on duty menu. Please and thank you!
    • Like x 1
  17. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Based on the new and improved on duty trash ui for PlayStation users… no thanks.
  18. Aren Sul Committed Player

My favorite thing is in the new Ally UI, where not only can I directly upgrade from there, but I don't have to enter amounts in the tens and hundreds of thousands (which I always thought was a bit odd to inflate the numbers that high).
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These updated UIs are now available for testing on the public test server.
    • Like x 4
  20. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Please test it using a controller too! x
    • Like x 4