Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - November 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before December 1, 2022) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Enhanced Quicksuit Style, inspired by Earth 3's Johnny Quick.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Kite Man Doll Accessory that you never knew you needed. Members only.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

So log in this November and have fun!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. BumblingB I got better.

SUPER GREAT!!!!!

(Did I get it right this time?)
    • Like x 4
  3. Eve YouTuber

I'm ok with the Enhanced Quicksuit, can finally complete it for my Flash inspired alt without spending replays or anything. Idk what I will do with the accessory, will probably give it to Sweet Chaos or something lol. Damn, I was hoping for the Black Adam Slimline and enhanced gear version of Sun God. :[
    • Like x 9
  4. Babù Active Player

Hello :)

Nice rewards but what about Champion's Classic Slimline chest (Black Adam) seen in livestream? I thought that it would be as month's reward :(
    • Like x 6
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  6. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

A doll accessory? Yeah, that's incentive.
    • Like x 4
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We still have a few months to go in wich those would fit.
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

That or additional rewards (For the slimline at least) Hopeful for Enhanced Sun God, though.
    • Like x 1
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

LMFAO, I love that it flies around instead of being on your hip. That's a fun little deviation from the norm. This is obviously a tie in to his spin-off show, so.... does that mean it's starting soon?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Well that's an interesting one alright, lol, and I guess the Enhanced Sun God set is still in the oven? Can't wait for that... and for a certain other rocking style.
    • Like x 2
  11. El El Committed Player

Mepps you guys need to come with some better rewards.
    This is just lazy,i know you guys short staffed but this is not acceptable.Its time to wake up and do better ♥️
    • Like x 10
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just speaking about log-in rewrds, i disagree. The main point to get it should be the non style-based items. The styles are just on top to make it look more interesting when an update gets posted.
    • Like x 3
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Will the free tier gear and member gear be different this time again or the same?

• Like x 3
  14. Tolly Committed Player

It makes you wonder what the point is of continuing to fund this game for the little attractive thing we end up getting in return...
    • Like x 6
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, exactly, the gear is there to be gear. The styles are just a bonus if you don't already have them or if a particular toon doesn't have them so now you don't have to spend badges on style unlocking it or sometimes you can get a feat for completing them. And the doll is obviously a tie-in, so it's not lazy, just marketing and cross-promotion. Besides, the monthly reward stuff isn't supposed to be for the big ticket stuff, just a nice little something.
    • Like x 3
  16. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

How about more stab fragments be put in login? Or add a few more in doctor fate vendor per week
    • Like x 2
  17. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

So, how do we get the Classic Champion's Slimline!?
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I still don't know that I need it. :(
    • Like x 3
  19. BumblingB I got better.

So, this may or may not be a popular opinion, but daily reward incentives seem like they are getting less and less. Not just from the daily gear, but the final legendary bonus as well.

Since you were probably hurting for developers due to what happened earlier this year, maybe it would have been a good idea to dip into event or special styles and items. There is want for things like Servo, TOM Bot, and other retired trinkets (like Bat Drone or Joker's Blimp). You could also do the classic Batman Legends that no one can get. You could use things like the Elvis body suit style. You have a lot of options. Might help when you are strapped for time and it would incentivize paying for the month. This current reward is kinda a feel like it would be a good month to skip subscription.

Food for thought. I know people will probably either flame me or praise me for this post, just wanted to say, it doesn't HAVE TO be something new, but it can be something new to most players.
    • Like x 16
  20. Skoll Well-Known Player

Expected