We’re still kicking healers for not having EOG?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xenothelm, Oct 24, 2022.

1. xenothelm Active Player

In 2022???

You don’t need it to finish the raid…
  2. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Electric has to eat, man. If you aren't bringing home the bacon... you gotta at least be funny or have a six pack or SOMETHING.
  3. xenothelm Active Player

You’d think max PHR, Orb, and Page would count for something in this economy
  4. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Its too risky. Those pesky gadgets players might catch up and bruise our egos. Its safer to just leave you out in the cold. If you aren't with us... you're against us.
  5. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

This, and ‘buff trolls’ having a might AND prec art made people toxic as well. My troll gets into some awkward moments as might buff when people ask for prec. I am over it and just dropped that alt. My healer has eog though, but honestly it’s not a good art imo the way people want it used. 3 scs that take the place of healing powers when your title is ‘healer’ makes me chuckle. I run 2 scs at max (only when running with league) but pug/omni gets 1, since those players seem to never know mechs and staying alive is more important than buffing some idiot dps’s ego.

This community makes support role playing a dread, and drives us away. Dpsuo used to be way more fun as a support role before arts became a thing.
    • Like x 15
  6. Berza Committed Player

Orb isn't optimal at this iteration of the meta, due to its huge power consumption combined with buff trollers, which can easily starve a healer. I would suggest to use Transformation or Clarion.
    • Like x 5
  7. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Orb worst healer art ever. Say goodbye to your power.
    • Like x 1
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

With the number of 2x Nth metal weeks these days and the amount of time the artifact has been around for, it’s never been easier for a healer to train multiple artifacts to 160+. I think it’s probably in that context that people are surprised when a healer doesn’t have one. Not every group request is unreasonable or toxic.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Shhhh. Don't say that. Otherwise the people who say swapping can't become 'mandatory' too, will pounce.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'll agree with that. A healer running orb better have his points in power and an efficient rotation.

Yeah, even not running EOG, I'd go Clarion vs Orb....or trans if you wanted a switch hitter arit.
    • Like x 1
  11. Stark23 Committed Player

Lol at Orb.
    • Like x 1
  12. Amoxin Well-Known Player

It is a toxic attitude if the healer is still able to do their job without it. If you're talking about an elite group or a specific spam group, that's another story, but for general play, it's toxic AF. Are people dying? No? G2G.
    • Like x 3
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not the worst heal artifact people just don't know how to use it properly.
    • Like x 6
  14. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

What is the worst healer art then, curious?
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Starheart.

Unless you're like, using something like Parasite's Harness or Circe's Mask.
    • Like x 9
  16. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Your likes to posts ratio is unreal.
  17. Tolly Committed Player

EOG the worst artifact in the game, they don't want you in raid (well not always, but very often anyway) because you don't have EOG, even in normal people force (or almost force) to play with EOG, poor DCUO, but what have you become?

farm instances in normal for source brands "need EOG", but how can the devs still let such a ridiculousness happen in the game?
    • Like x 4
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

During the last artifact xp bonus week I decided to mess around with some of my healer artifacts and at the end of it all I went back to the orb.
    • Like x 2
  19. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I've seen some Results outta the Orb - not my Healers, mind you, I'm not a "Great" healer, I get by, but some of the better healers I know personally, yeah, Orb is on that menu.
    • Like x 2
  20. GermanM Committed Player

+1
    • Like x 2