Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Looks cool, but I still think the "Apokoliptian Amazon" hood comes the closet.
    I think the "Isis" hand style will look great with the "Classic Champion's Slimline" chest style.
    • Like x 1
  2. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

What about the krampus hood?
  3. X13-KING Well-Known Player

While it looks similar to Adam's movie hood.
    I fear that there would be too much clipping on caps like "Champion of Kahndaq".
    That is one of the main reasons I want a new hood style that is made to work with "Champion of Kahndaq" for seamless integration.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Have a look for yourself, but the only clipping I'm noticing is the Cape clipping through the Chest. We'll see how it does with the 2 new Black Adam Chests once I actually have them. But here's the Cape with the Enhanced Retribution Hoood:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And here it is with the Magic's Champion Hood, which is the better choice In My Opinion, even though the edge of the hood and the edge of the new cape don't match each other "properly":

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I also tried the Character Creation Hood, but the point in front of the forehead looked weird for him. Tried the Green Arrow Hood (whatever its actual name is) and it was too small and "tight" on his head.

Since I had the ability to show the combos to you, I figured I would so you can make up your own mind. There's still one or 2 current styles I don't have that MAY work, but I can't be sure until I obtain them.
  5. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i want ambush bug´s costume for some reason. and lots more spandex tights with diffrent patterns please.
    • Like x 1
  6. Avianger Active Player

I've said it before, but I'd still like to see a long sleeved version of the female Reverse Slimline chest piece.
    • Like x 2
  7. MonsterWayne New Player

I'd like to see Captain Atom's (Affinity Mod Vendor) hairstyle added to the game, with customizable colour ofcourse ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Yeah, in the sense that it'll take your keys away and you'll never find them back. We should all just make our peace with the fact we're never gonna get some good Superman inspired stuff until the licensing issues get worked out, which is likely never gonna happen.
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The problem is when DC insists that stuff be changed so it's not accurate! Look at the "Champion of Khandaq" Style Set and compare it to the new NPC of Black Adam. The chest is not accurate AT ALL! They do this crap all the time! :mad:

But for Superman, we have the 85th Anniversary coming up next year, one would HOPE they'll do something nice for us to commemorate it. But they did NO Batman Day and NO Wonder Woman Day this year, that's worrisome. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  10. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

11. EthanBlack Level 30

Andrew's open jacket. [IMG]
  12. Babù Active Player

When there will be the Superman's 85th Anniversary Event? (Which month)
  13. Incineration Inferno Active Player

How do you post pictures/images on here when providing what you'd like to have in game for styles?
  14. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

There's always the Krampus hood from the Winter event
    • Like x 1
  15. MrGhosty Active Player

Versions of the Lantern corp chest pieces without the logo on them, more sets like the base game styles but uprezzed to make mixing and matching between a lot of the new styles easier. Beards.
    • Like x 3
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd like to get some more plant themed styles for the 2023 "Spring Event". Namely a new back and a matching pair of hands and feet.
    My first idea was to get a Mossy Cloak to pair with the "Moss-Covered Shoulderguards". Then I had this idea about getting a cloak similar to the "Tattered Cloak of Corruption" and "Cloak of Eternities", but would have thorny vines instead of tendrils of black or blue energy.

Shoulders:
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Moss-Covered_Shoulderguards

Cloaks:
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Tattered_Cloak_of_Corruption
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Cloak_of_Eternities

I'd like the hands and feet styles to be based on concept art for the Female "Plant" style.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Plant
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I have no idea what the official month is that DC Comics will celebrate the 85th Anniversary, as I haven't seen them announce anything yet. And neither have the Developers of DC Universe Online announced if they're doing anything to commemorate the 85th Anniversary.

I think the Superman 80th Anniversary Event launched in the summertime, but don't quote me on that. If you really want to know, do a Search of the forums for "superman anniversary" and see when it was from the announcement of the event.
  18. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Just finished playing through the "Sins of Black Adam" story missions.
    So, topping my list of new styles from this expansion is the Virtuous Isis' boots and armbands to go with the "Kahndaqi Deity" head style. Her waist style is a maybe, but I'd love to use her armbands on the "Classic Champion's Slimline", especially if the bands on her upper arms are included in the hands style. There are a few hands styles that reach that far, so please make it happen devs.
    • Like x 1
  19. Babù Active Player

Hello :)

Like many players, I would like to have the Mary Marvel's skirt or the same model with the full liberty to put any color we want:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Would it be possible to get a skin like the undead Isis in the new episode?