Can you make Teekl Buckets stack ? Please!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tomazo, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Tomazo Level 30

Title says it, I got like 30 of them , my inventory is full and it's really annoying, wasting all the slots with the same item...I'm sure that everyone will appreciate it if you make them stackable, I know they require candy to open, but cmon ...there should be a way to code it.For example, one bucket requires 100 xp to open , you put 300 xp worth of candy inside the stack , and you get 3 opened buckets in your inventory? This will also solve the problem with the lost xp every time I open one up and it's on 1xp away to open but I still have to put another candy inside...

Thank you!
    • Like x 4
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

IDK how possible it would be just due to the way they work. Similar problem as with the concept of making Resurgence capsules stack, just with fortifying instead of a timer. But if it were somehow possible, I'd be more than happy for them to stack. They're not quite as bad as those capsules since they don't constantly drop as you play and kill enemies like the capsules do, but still they can be annoying sometimes if you don't get all the candy you need to open them and they start adding up. So yeah, while I doubt it will or can happen, I'd be more than in favor of it.
  3. Sir Shdw Level 30

Unfortunately I don't believe the coding for how the artifact system functions would allow that.

I have tons of candy and no buckets to use them on (unless I buy some but I'm behind on the other style feats I'm buying).
    For curiosity, how do you have so many buckets as candy seems to drop from enemies and collection nodes on a timer. Do you just not play that much?
    or do you just accidentally waste it by using too much? (6x assorted or 3x unique candies)
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Until I got the Teekl base item, I'd also generally have more buckets than candies. I farmed that base item for a few months, so now I'm golden. Some of us only get to play an hour here and there.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sir Shdw Level 30

I know I can play more than most so thanks on the input!
    I wasn't sure how the drops were for candies (or even nth metal) for those who don't or can't play as much.
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

It really is handy. It drops some candies every day, even not during the seasonal. If you have extra buckets (which are account bound and can be stored on an alt), you can just keep plugging away at them and eventually get them all open with time to get some on hand for next year.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ranmaru Developer

Sadly, due to how the item is built (Taking advantage of the artifact system) since each item is semi-unique (in that it has differing exp values) they are unable to stack with eachother without causing systemic issues.
    • Like x 6
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Same, Just deleted a second stack of candy to make room in my bank. No buckets too much candy, and too many things to buy to waste holiday coins on buckets.

Wish it dropped buckets too.
    • Like x 1
  9. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Can you at least go in and make the older base items or at least all the holiday ones stack.
    • Like x 1
  10. Ranmaru Developer

I don't handle the implementation of seasonal rewards, My primary focus atm is Artifacts and balance changes. But when seasonals come up i'll make sure to remind the dev responsible for it, no promises though.
    • Like x 13
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just asking, but why not shared bank the candy? In case you have a day you are short time and can't generate more? I mean I get it, I have a lot of slots of candy on my mains, but 1 stack of 999 assorted takes up 1 slot and would cover like 140 buckets.

I did buy buckets last year, as I had a surplus of coins and had some alts that I was filling out old base item and style feats on, but it was indeed a waste as 90% of what I'd get was stupid consumables or modular auras...ooooh, or 2 quarks!
    • Like x 3
  12. Dene Devoted Player

AlI seem to get is 2 SM or 2 Quark over and over - last year was the odd modular aura but mostly low marks

I was hoping I may get rare cool stuff
  13. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

Would it be possible to create a new inventory screen that only accepts seasonal items like the Teekl Buckets?
  14. myandria Item Storage

Good point!

I keep extra Teekl buckets and candy on a mule alt so I dont have to carry them on my other characters. When I need them, I just put them in the shared bank and then my other characters can get to them.
    • Like x 1
  15. Prindacerk Committed Player

Why not use the buckets? There's plenty of candy that drops and you can use them all in a day if you want to. It's not like there's a limit on how many buckets you can use.

It's the candy that gets stocked up with various ones taking up slots even if they stack up. I use one of my alts to store them.

Plus the daily buckets are account bound. So it doesn't let you get 3 buckets a day in each toon.
  16. Sir Shdw Level 30

Definitely a great idea! I personally make sure to use my unique candies first as I'm less likely to gain a full stack due to the variety of them that drop, then I can save the assorted stack for later. (166 Buckets ;))
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I always make sure to use the 50 pointers first as they take up more slots with a lot less value per slot. I've never seen more than 20 or so of each 50 point candy, whereas I've had more than 1 stack of 999 on the 25 pointers. I'll use the 25 pointers only when I need just 25 points (like If I crit for 25 on 100 I put in) or if I've drained the others down.

My stockpile came in handy last week. Was camping with very poor reception and was only able to get in for a minute or so at a time. Enough to claim my daily reward and buckets. By the time I finally got home I had about 18 or 20 buckets stacked up....but had the candy to open them in the shared bank....pretty much 1 slot took care of it all.
    • Like x 2
  18. DorianM Well-Known Player

Is there any reason why the bucket cant work like the lantern from the JLD episode? Everytime you open one you get another. Would only need one and people could burn through as much candy as they wanted. Any time they would have given out buckets for a reward have them just give enough candy to open the bucket instead.
    • Like x 2
  19. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I already have a stack of 999 in my shared bank. This was overflow onto another stack. You only get 3 buckets per account so it's all wasted and taking up room. When the holiday is over whats left of that stack (probably over 700) will go onto a mule until next year. I also do what you do and use the 50 pointers first. Many times I don't even need to touch the full stack in the shared bank due to that.
  20. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Thanks! Here's hoping!