The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Greetings! long time no sea! not really new outfits, just slight alterations from my staple outfits <3 I was not really very active when I acquired one of my long desired/awaited Mera Hairstyle.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Welcome back :D
    • Like x 1
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Made a new look for my Rage character's melee setup using some of the Batmetal pieces and some other stuff.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I was drawing a blank on the back until I scrolled through his options and saw the Red Mercian back.
    • Like x 4
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Haven't posted here for some time now.Warming up to halloween :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Fresh from Marvel's War of the Bounty Hunters series, here's Boba Fett in yet another new look! This time, he's rockin' the Basic Black like no one else can! :cool:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This is such a simple but powerful redeco that I couldn't pass it up! ;)

P.S. I LOVE the 31st Century city from the LSH content as a backdrop for SF characters like Boba Fett here, but I HAAAAATE that stupidly low flight ceiling the Devs imposed on us! Such a pain in the butt! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He just looks like the saddest, loneliest vampire in the world! He looks like he's begging "won't someone, anyone, please invite me in? I'm sooo lonely!"
  7. MrChamploo Level 30

I feel we mostly post on discord now huh
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

and twitter :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Anubis New Player

Is it a public discord channel for styles? If so can I join?
  10. Eve YouTuber

They're talking about the official DC Universe Online Discord server. There is a channel called "Fashion Show" to share your styles :)
    https://discordapp.com/invite/dcuo
    • Like x 1
  11. Anubis New Player

Oooooh ok great thanks
    • Like x 2
  12. Chewsy Well-Known Player

My Paladin-inspired character

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

PROPS!!!! That's the best GG I've seen
    • Like x 1
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Is that a special batman cowl from the movie? can't find that one on the wiki
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It comes in the new-ish Ultimate Batman Bundle in the Marketplace, along with the new Batman Beyond Chest that is sans Emblem, so you can use whatever Emblem you wish on it. That Long-Eared Bat Cowl and that Chest are ONLY available in that Marketplace Bundle right now.
    • Like x 1
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

And here I thought I wasn't going to make any changes to my usual Halloween outfits. LOL

Here's the new(ish) stuff for this year.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

So i Snagged the name Metroid Hunter for my new quantum toon. i think i may have found a style I like the most. Between the visitor chest and the fire soul chest

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Most recent revisions to my 1987 Movie He-Man. Due to choices made by the Devs in regards to the color slots for the Chest, I don't believe I'll be able to get it any closer than this unless I find a better set of boots for him.

[IMG]

Definitely one of the trickiest costumes to make in a satisfactory way.
    • Like x 2
  20. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

My take on general Grevious
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5