Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I don´t want to see new styles... BUT I would love to see new BODY TYPES.
    Really, "fat ones", "thin ones", "weird ones"... it would be cool and promote body diversity.
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I've noticed that some of the newer heeled boot styles based on female characters look the same on male characters, so we already have a couple or 3 options for that! I can get specific style names if you need them. At any rate, they've already been working in more of those for a bit! ;)
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yep, and DC Comics seems to only like approving the most comic accurate Superman and Batman Emblems for ties to special events.

The most comic accurate ones we've gotten in the past, as far as being the most recognizable to the General Public, were approved for use tied into the 80th Anniversaries of the characters. And the good news is that the 85th Anniversaries will be here before you know it! So maybe that might be a good time for them to bring back the Superman and Batman Emblems, and maybe have updated Enhanced Versions too, so we could get the glowing Batman Inc. style look?
  4. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Isis’ new dress.

Mary’s skirt.

Black Alice’s everything.
    • Like x 2
  5. Tsuki New Player

6. JoeAce65 New Player

How about adding a NEW thicker tail like the ones on the Apex Predators.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Players have been asking for more tail options for years, so we'll have to see if the Devs ever give us any more options there.
  8. creatine1 Committed Player

9. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. creatine1 Committed Player

12. creatine1 Committed Player

merlin
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Lucky Sailor New Player

I would like to have Dark Robin's boots.

I'd also like more regular skirt options. Please can we have Mary's skirt and Black Alice's skirt? Perhaps two versions of Black Alice's; one with the fishnets and the other without.
    • Like x 2
  14. Chain Lightning Active Player

can u guys put cheetahs' style as a 4th week daily reward gift or something
    • Like x 1
  15. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd love to get a new hood that is made to work with the "Champion of Kahndaq" back style to help players recreate Black Adam's hooded clock from the movie.

[IMG]

I believe something similar to the "Apokoliptian Amazon" head style, but without the mask, will prefect.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Apokoliptian_Amazon
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

While I need boots that look like that, and a Hand Style that looks like that! Belt would be nice too while I'm thinking about it. ;)
  17. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'm not sure about the hands and belt, but I think the "Thundergod's Boots" comes close to what you're looking for.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Thundergod's_Boots
    • Like x 1
  18. PsychoPuddin New Player

Y've always been a big fan of the Temporal Paradox Capsule, maybe we could get something similar?
  19. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd like to get a Hair and/or Face style based on the pharaoh's goatee.

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Personally, I'd prefer it as a Hair style or maybe an accessory so that I don't have to trade a face(energy eyes) style to use it. If we have to get it as a Face style, then please make it as part of a mask.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When I made my Cloaked Black Adam, the new Time Capsule wasn't out yet, and I used the Magic's Champion Hood together with the Fuginaut Cape for that tattered look you see in trailers for the movie:

[IMG]

I'm still partial to Magic's Champion when paired with the Champion of Khandaq Cape, but I tried some others last night. I found that the Retribution Hood (either Regular or Enhanced) also looks great in all black.