Sins of Black Adam Launches Oct. 26th

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Oct 10, 2022.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

• Like x 12
  2. kingofthebeast Active Player

That's awesome, thanks for sharing. I didn't see this because everyone keeps bumping irrelevant threads for drama purposes. Can't wait for this , I'm super excited about the new arts
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Oh, nice. I love the keyart!
    • Like x 1
  4. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I'm still really surprised nothing is on test for this one yet if it's only 15 days away
    • Like x 2
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It's gonna be a pretty close deadline that's for sure
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

Hopefully it'll be on test this week, that's what Mepps also said they were aiming to do
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Was thinking October 27th as its a Thursday, and we haven't had a Wednesday episode launch in years.

Depends what day this week it hits test.
    • Like x 1
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

Considering the past launches with being somewhere close to reset time, I don't understand how you can start to release again on a wednesday?!

And again, EU mostly going to loss out of weekly reset at worst. I dont understand how you can fall back every time after some releases to the same faulty state.
    • Like x 4
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I kind of miss, dcuo dev livestream their new content Episode , to hype up the new episode.It been awhile they done that .
    • Like x 3
  10. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Sounds likely to me.

My personal theory is it was supposed to go Live October 6th and the Episode has already been uploaded as part of GU 129, since

but someone ended up remembering that the playerbase likes to feel listened to, by way of being able to provide feedback on Test.
  11. DocElysian Active Player

The article grouped Nintendo Switch with that release date of October 26, but given past episode launches, are we to expect our launch to be delayed as usual?
  12. The Con Dedicated Player

Glad they're going back for a Wednesday launch.
    • Like x 2
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Thank you for providing this link! What a great read that was! I’m now more excited than before to play Sins of Black Adam. Finally there will be a real love story to follow filled with drama, tragedy, and who knows what other events to pull on our heart strings.

I’m looking forward to this story line. Can’t wait!
    • Like x 3
  14. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I had to double check with the Development update after reading this article because I didn't think the Sins of Black Adam had a solo mission, I thought it was going to be a duo, alert and 2 raids.
    • Like x 1
  15. zNot Loyal Player

In 15 days? Thats not good such a large episode thats not even on Test yet i hope it wont be a mess.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Eww, a launch on a wednesday...
    • Like x 2
  17. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

If the episode goes on test this Friday or Saturday its a disaster to then have it go live on a Wednesday. That's one less day for testing when there already isn't a lot of time to test the episode.

Then again I do remember a leak for an episode last year that had it coming out on the Wednesday that week which was then later proven wrong and it was a Thursday release after all.

Either this is going on test Friday (or earlier) or August 27th is the more likely scenario for live. 11 days just isn't long enough to have an episode on test especially given the last disastrous game update launch.
  18. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Excited for this one. The magic episodes have been the best in recent years
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

I like the model design for Black Adam and Isis. Expect of the yellow piping on Black Adam's shoulder and legging costume. For some reason the piping gives his costume a tech base design. Compare to Shazam, the design on his shoulder gives a shoulder plates. I would love to hear from Blake Henriksen design rationale.

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Jcal Dedicated Player

That Isis style! Must have.
    • Like x 4