Fixed UI Bugs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheLorax, Oct 6, 2022.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When completing an instance, after viewing the scorecard, tabbing over to the journal, map, etc forces a blank scorecard to appear.

Also on the broker underneath Time Remaining for each item it says [][]z[] instead of the actual time remaining.
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

More missing assets/placeholder text?

I also observed placeholder text in the league social tab and when loading marketplace.....

• Like x 3
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have tracked down where the placeholder text/gibberish is coming from. Thanks!
    • Like x 5
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Good to know, I was just looking through bug reports to see what was going on.

Also, on PS4, when in cutscenes, opening up inventory menu screen (or any other menu) will frequently cause an "on duty scorecard" to appear as the menu screen.
  5. Emoney Dedicated Player

Yo Mepps, how do I reset the masquerade???? There isnt a prompt to use replays either in the event tab or custom.
  6. Emoney Dedicated Player

...and the broker.
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I'm not Mepps but it looks like you gotta press this tiny button here (at least on PC, I can't say for consoles).
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Emoney Dedicated Player

I'll try that later but didnt notice a way to get to that on console it just skips over to other areas of page. Thanks though.
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Just to confirm the placeholder text is still an issue at the time of writing. Is there an ETA on when this will be resolved?
    • Like x 1
  10. Crowman Active Player

To be honest, the On Duty System need more polish correctly or not release.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This issue is resolved today.