Not A Bug October Daily Rewards - free tier gear is Aegis of Azarath, not Battle-Hawk

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Valka Lynx, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

For some reason free tier of Daily Rewards gives Aegis of Azarath gear, not Enhanced Battle-Hawk.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Member tier has Enhanced Battle-Hawk as it should be.

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  2. Eve YouTuber

Same here
    • Like x 1
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Same here. The first day it does Not awarded the Hawk style but something else like the aegis
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The free and member tracks are now expected to sometimes have different styles.
    • Like x 5
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I think in the future, when that happens, it should be mentioned in the announcement to avoid confusion.
    • Like x 2
  6. beardrive Committed Player

I hope they always do, as it's easier to fill out style sets more quickly for alts one might want those styles on. I like this!
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I'm down with the members getting a 2nd set vs duplicates, could the free set at least be a 'drop' set of some sort...or maybe flip the styles? Aegis is a pretty common and easy to get Tier style. Enhanced Battle Hawk less so.

I mean, if the idea is 'F the freemiums', I'm down with that, but if it's not...something a bit harder to find would be nice over a set we can pick up for 80 SM in the style vendors. Members would get 2 drop styles, so still that's an advantage to membership.

Just a suggestion.