DCUO Episode 44 The Sins of Black Adam - Will Elite Plus return?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Sep 15, 2022.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Haven't had a dev response to this question yet so posting this question to the devs.

Will either the alert and/or at least one of the upcoming raids have an elite plus version? Perhaps not released on launch day but sometime after as was the case last episode.

There are members of the community who do enjoy elite plus who would want some clarification on this for next episode.
  2. Leonite Well-Known Player

I approve of it. The regular instances have been dumbed down too much so I consider Elite as the real serious difficulty and Elite-plus the challenging version. Simply put, easy-regular-hard difficulty settings in any game.

P.S. Event is the participation trophy instances :)
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Just wanted to follow up on this as there are a few in the endgame community who are curious about this also.
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

Based on “we aren’t revamping PvP because hardly anyone played it”, if that’s the rationale, it shouldn’t return, because hardly anyone plays it.
    • Like x 4
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

For the love of General Zod please no more Elite+ crap, unless they strip the feat points from the feats like Survival Mode (basically only exists for the challenge, titles, and clout items), as it SHOULD be. Thank you.
    • Like x 5
  6. zNot Loyal Player

In general i hope it wont come back allthough i was one of those first ones who wanted something harder then elite the problem isnt really that elite is super easy its just that we (with meta stuff) are too powerfull i rather have them focus more on the raids in general to give us more bosses in them and mechanics rather then invest time/ressources to elite+ for any content.
    • Like x 4
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I have no issue with elite+ I think it should be pesent if it can be done without compromising the quality of other content.

For example if Elite+ is done instead of a second raid, then you shouldn't be making elite+ because it's then at the expense of other content and it doesn't appeal to a wide enough audience to justify.

That being said a second raid allows for a better experience anyway, because one can always be harder than the other and this is usually demonstrated in content regularly put forward as player favorite.

Nexus + Paradox, Gates + Prime, the justice league dark raids.
    • Like x 4
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

It doesn’t age well with time…3 versions of the same instance doesn’t appeal to people once it’s outside of relevancy. I’d rather have slightly tougher normal versions with more required mechanics.
    • Like x 4
  9. Dene Devoted Player

This is the formula I miss.. the raid everyone could do + the raid some saw as a challenge but 90% could do just fine after gearing up a bit and paying attention
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In my opinion seems a waste of time to build content with pretend difficulty just to go back and add the real difficult variant. If they made elite content actually challenging we wouldn't need elite+. There's just too many levels to raids now.
    • Like x 4
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

But then the, I think the kids call them "sweaty", people won't be able to consider THEIR pixels better than YOUR pixels. It's the one thing they have going for them in life. No need to take that away.
    • Like x 2
  12. Dene Devoted Player

Exactly right - and those same ppl woould be freaking out on here about "lack of challenge" etc - some would be legit but I bet a few would be using glitches etc BUT still complain lol
    • Like x 2