Fixed Omnibus weekly missions not reseting

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Beckoned, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Beckoned New Player

I haven't gotten the Omnibus missions from Steve Trevor on my main town in 2 weeks. Is this a bug other people are experiencing. Was working fine 2 weeks ago.
    • Like x 1
  2. Acceler8d New Player

I just noticed that my omnibus weekly missions are not reseting. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck. I am currently playing on xbox.
    • Like x 1
  3. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Same here. I have a lot of alts and there seems to be an issue with only one character that I have noticed. For 3 weeks now the Omnibus solo/duo weekly quest has not reset. I don't usually do the 4 player or 8 player ones so I havent noticed if they reset or not.
  4. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

For a month now on Xbox my 1st alternative character hasn't been receiving any omni bus missions on Thursday weekly reset. I have sent in multiple tickets through daybreak and they told me to post to the forums. My character has hundreds of hours on it, its not new, max level and a month ago it just stopped getting omnibus missions weeklies. I thought this was an issue that was fixed awhile ago but just recently developed, if they could fix this that would be great.
    • Like x 1
  5. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  6. Beckoned New Player

It's been over 4 weeks since I've been able to do the Omnibus missions that you get from Steve Trevor. This is super frustrating. I've brought the issue up before, but didn't hear anything. Can this please be fixed?
    • Like x 1
  7. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump, same for me, 5 weeks now
    • Like x 1
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  9. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  10. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

6 weeks in a row now, and nothing, still no new omnibus missions that automatically refreshed on my character that i have logged hundreds of hours into. 6 weeks and nothing. Even filed multiple tickets.
    • Like x 1
  11. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  12. Beckoned New Player

Update to this post. It has been about 2 months without omni missions. The toon is on USPS/PC
    • Like x 1
  13. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump again for me, 7 weeks now and zero omni missions on my character
    • Like x 1
  14. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump again for week 7 of zero omnibus missions
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you haven't, please post or PM me a character name you are seeing this issue on.
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

My friend beckoned is having this issue on only his main
    • Like x 2
  17. Prevailin New Player

Also Can’t Do omnibus missions they dont give anything to do please help
    • Like x 1
  18. MisfitCircusInc New Player

I believe it’s been SIX weeks now, I believe, that one of my toons (Prince Enoch) has not received the weekly Omni missions when the missions reset on Thursdays. My two other toons have not had this issue. I play on the XBOX US server. I tried to wait it out hoping it would fix itself, but that does not seem to be the case. I would love some assistance with this issue. That’s a lot of really quality loot I’m missing out on each week. Thanks I’m advance.
    • Like x 2
  19. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

BUMP
    • Like x 1
  20. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1