Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get an abominable snowman/big foot/yeti style set?
    I'm thinking of a three-four piece set, consisting of a Skin, Hand, Feet, and Head of Face(if we get the Skin, if not, then the Head)styles.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

For the most part I see this set being a winter equivalent the "Werewolf" set.
    Just without the myriad of issues that shows the Werewolf's age.
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Werewolf?file=FullWerewolf.png

The main problem with the Werewolf set is that it's colors are linked to the gear palette. So when trying to match the Werewolf's Hand and Feet styles to the Lion Skin style; I end up using most of the gear's color palette. Leaving me dependent on Chormas for my character's gear. The best fix for this that I can think of is to link the furry to the Hair and the skin to the Skin color channels. Then link things like fangs/teeth and nails/claws to the Makeup color channel.

The only other thing I'd love to get is an enhanced/variation of this set that integrates similar ice protrusions as the Snowflake and Ice Spike style set's for better synergy between all three set.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Snowflake_(Style)
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Spike
  2. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I forgot to mention that for the enhanced variate that the gear color channels should be used for the ice protrusions. Likewise if I should use a material and/or chroma like the Artic set that only the ice will be affected.
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since we don't have nearly enough Western-Themed Style Sets, we could really use a complete Style Set based on JONAH HEX:

[IMG]

INCLUDING A SKIN WITH HIS DISFIGURED FACE!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

MAKE IT SO! ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. Doomsday/Godspeed New Player

Modified magic champion chest idea

Just like u did for beyond high tech don’t change a thing just get rid of the big emblem and be able to put actual emblems on it instead of the big lighting bolt
    • Like x 1
  5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Add exalted, corrupted, escaped inmate, biohazard, and steelworker styles to the HoL vendors. Do it!!!
    • Like x 2
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Also Department of Corrections.
    • Like x 3
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Starfire set! Especially with the Homecoming event now! We need a Starfire/Blackfire set already! And by we.... I mean me and my character.....

[IMG]
    (My best recreation of the outfit so far, meant to be an inverse Starfire of sorts)
    • Like x 1
  8. Doomsday/Godspeed New Player

it would be nice to see a New 52 SG style with the New 52 Supergirl emblem both on the chest piece and or a seperate New 52 SG emblem
    • Like x 2
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd liked to get a head style based on Dr. Alchemy.

[IMG]

It's my hope that this hood will come with a mask that coves most of the face. So that when the "Two-Faced Clown" face style is applied; it covers the entire face. It's the best way I can think of to recreate the CW Dr. Alchemy.

[IMG]

Also rather then Dr. Alchemy's A, I'd prefer to have an emblem slot there.
    Speaking of emblems I'd love to get some based on alchemical symbols.

[IMG]
  10. The GD Green Lantern New Player

I've previously request Darkstar & Blackstar related styles, but I appreciate the fanbase for them might be a bit too small to consider so alternatively how about:

[IMG]

Sorry folks, I can't seem to figure out how to post an image or delete my post.
  11. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

All styles that can be sold individually that have been stuffed into repurposed bundles, ie shark hands, polka dot aura, Batman cowl, the Batman chest etc. I have groaned over this before that most of us had the manor lair and the styles and 90% of what's in the Batman bundle, suicide squad bundle, which makes buying it completely redundant. Sell these items individually, every last one of them.

How about some fairness for the rest of us that already own most of the bundle pack, find a way to implement cost reduction for those who already own items (like other games such as Fortnite.)
    Sell your marketplace styles without bias toward favoring new player spending, put your bread and butter players on the pedestal. I've been subscribed for nearly ten years. You have plenty of my money.

Use some common sense when selling stuff like this rather than the corporate greed model. I don't care if the game is old or outdated, get with the times and create a vision of your marketplace that is satisfactory and fair rather than unfavorable. The formula for success is clearly visible, just look to the vastly more popular games that don't utilize loot boxes and psychological marketing tactics to swindle players. To think, in a time when everyone is virtue signaling for fairness and this game is trying to be so inclusive of players of every skill level and background, yet you hide exclusive items behind a paywall of which most of us have already paid time and time over.

End rant
    • Like x 1
  12. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

I know this set is already requested by many others but theres no harm on bumping once again:

[IMG]

And lets not forget Devastator

[IMG]

Even tho we somehow ended the Dark Knights storyline it kinda feels uncompleted only because these two didn't get official style sets. If not Devastator (because he is almost identical to Ultimate set) Murder Machine set is long lasting request by community since the introduction of main roster. Is there any plans on these styles?
    • Like x 1
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

I'd really love to see this style or maybe something similar to it:

[IMG]

I think we already have the mask and the feet style, but the chest and legs piece are really cool in my opinion. :)
  14. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Zatanna Boots.

Heeled shoes. (The shape of Zatanna’s boots but just a pump would be perfect.)
    Sidebar- even if these shoes came with a note that said “this style usually works best on short/slim leg styles.” I would be fine.

Harley Quinn hair.

Lobo hair/sideburns.

Lady Blackhawk’s blow wave hairstyle.

Stubble face style. We have the jolly beard. Give us a “Sinister Stubble” face style. Pleeease.

Justice Society Wonder Woman’s skirt.

The Impersonator style.

Earrings and jewellery.

The diamond material should make a comeback.

Bombshell The Lady Al Gaul, all styles.

Superwoman’s top.

Perpetua wears a full on gown. It would be sick if we could have something that is reminiscent of that or a classic sorceress gown.
    • Like x 1
  15. Brit Loyal Player

#1. Chest piece. "Pot Belly". Just a slimline chest piece, but in the spirit of pieces like the pegleg, hook hand, headless horseman jacket, etc. this one will change the geometry of the character in a mild way for that style slot. In this case, we get a fat midsection. If it clips with other stuff, that is fine, same as when the hook hand "holds" weapons. We can't get a new body type, but we could absolutely get a chest piece that's just a fat bellied torso in a slimline with a large emblem slot.

#2. Chest piece. Sportsball Uniform. We know for a fact, based on the Pennants Collections, there are over 20 different Sportsball Teams across Metropolis and Gotham. We need some jerseys. Baseball, Basketball, Football, American Football, Hockey, whatever. Just some sports jerseys that have a number on the back, and a spot for an emblem on the front.

#3. Hunting Knife.

[IMG]
    This hunting knife is already in the game as one half of the dual weild "Nightstep Knives". It does not have a one-handed version, nor does it have a dual wield of two of these knives.

If you haven't noticed, there are Daggers, Kris's, and Knives... and all of them are at least 3 feet long. I like THIS knife because it is the only knife in the game that is actually the size of a knife, and not a sword. So can get get THIS knife as a standalone.
    • Like x 1
  16. Revolastion Active Player

Something similar to flash but in a way different ( hard to explain ) but definitely would like to see more flash outfits for the runners like myself (super speed) :p
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Actually, I need those Nightstep Knives EXACTLY AS THEY ARE! How does one obtain that Weapon Style? :confused:
  18. Brit Loyal Player

Post something in support of another Name Purge and I'll just send you a copy for free.
    • Like x 1
  19. Gabr2001 New Player

How about a Black Adam OP Chest Gear…..!!! or Any OP chest for that matter….you have given us everything but a Op Chest gear
  20. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Why would I want to use (meaning to waste) a color slot to change my beard color? I mean, it'd be better and make much more sense to create a dedicated color slot for beard in the Colors tab.
    [IMG]