Request for feat menu.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GermanM, Aug 27, 2022.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Maybe you gonna say No... but i will try. Can you guys add a text searcher to the feat menu? it would make thing´s more easy when we try search for feats.
    Also... can you change the passing description of feats for a collapsable tab to know the description of the feats?
    • Like x 4
  2. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  3. GermanM Committed Player

Wow, first time i see this page, thanks.
    • Like x 2
  4. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

I don't have a lot of confidence in the timeliness of updates. You need to keep checking.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Really? I bring it up like every other thread lol. I try to spread awareness as much as possible. It's an amazing page/tool (when census isn't freaking down). The guy who created/updates it can be seen on the forums frequently as well.

Tell all your friends! Zonexus.ca!

I printed them all out on my grind to 733 SP, and crossed them off as I went. It was fun. Except it was like 15 pages lmao

Edit: forgot to mention, you can click the categories on that page to minimize them. Some people I told about the page didn't figure that out til I told em
    • Like x 2
  6. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Cool! I don't know his screen name, but he sure deserves thanks.
  7. GermanM Committed Player

I can see is very useful, read and search feats in dcuo sometimes uncomfortable, this way is better.
    • Like x 2