Join more then one league

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GermanM, Aug 20, 2022.

1. GermanM Committed Player

It is possible to make characters been able to join more then one league? At least two or three. Will be nice to know more people.
    • Like x 1
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Make a custom chat channel with your league and another league or few in it.
  3. GermanM Committed Player

that could work... but why they should join if they dont know who i am?
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

ESO has this and duo should to I don't see any issue on why not. Some people will say for what etc and that's fine you don't have to try it, nor want it but that doesn't mean others can't have it. ESO does it almost seamlessly being in multiple guilds is a lot of fun and you will always have roles for something .
  5. Ergotth Committed Player

Maybe too complicated, what if we had league Allegiances? Two leagues agree to join in a custom chat channel, you have access to both League Halls and can see the other league's roster to know who is online and where.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As of now it's not possible, but having custom chats is the best option we have. Then you could have different toons in different leagues and use the custom chats to bridge the gaps.

I'm rarely in league chat and run in a few different small leagues or with league members in those leagues...we are always in 1 of a few different custom chats between us.

If a change were made to add 'league affiliations' or something....that would be cool too...but as of now we don't have it.