Preview: Homecoming Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

I'm Really Excited About This

But WOW That Super Boy Looks Amazingly Dope
    I Need That Whole Look I Already Have The Rebellious Jacket But Thoose Styles On His Look REALLY GOOD
  2. Randarch Active Player

(a'la Starfire) Now we have the joy!
    • Like x 2
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Nice refresh on Superboy. I was kinda expecting to see more of a smug/cocky expression on his face, but that's probably from reading his series and many of the other comics he was in. Still looks great, though.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The party in the Titans Sims room is a nice change of pace, especially for players like myself that splattered my brains across its walls in SM, to beat round 30. Lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Monkeyboy Committed Player

DCUO's next seasonal event is Homecoming! The festivities will kick off this September. Keep reading for a preview.
  6. Eve YouTuber

I meant on test, thanks though.
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yes, it currently is on test. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Dead13 Well-Known Player

1. Add event marks in mark currency(test server)
    2. Very poor base items (numbers and puddles?)
    3. Do smth with Static game (its very easy n long/ also the music is annoying)
  9. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

A seasonal without styles?
    • Like x 1
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

So.. We Don;t Do Live Streams for ANYTHING Anymore now?? This is a Sad Decline Devs
  11. Achikah All About That Base

I spent almost FIVE years working on a carnival/amusement park, FIVE, and after it's finished, only AFTER, you guys give me the booths?!

I absolutely love them. ;w; <3 Thank yooooou!!
    • Like x 3
  12. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

I see that i was wrong. You should be able to delete your replys…

Anyways the crown looks cool, ggs
  13. Juniiverse New Player

It would be cool if the Homecoming seasonal took place at night time. It would look really cool to redesign a world we already have and add a bouch of glowing colors to really emulate the look of a carnival type setting
    • Like x 2
  14. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

so we got superboy new outfit and blue beetle in the event...wow...omg...more heroes...oh i forgot Blackfire...guys take an (Journey)
    at the ******* HoD and tell me what u see a handful chars witch got an new style

i mean they are no heroes there i feel sometimes it would be easyer to delete all villians in the game so we just see silly heroes around every corner..
  15. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

that superboy hair better be part of event rewards, first male real spiky hair not the one form 11 years ago ... dont be stingy make it available for people
  16. Enfys New Player

Just wondering, is it in the regular Titans Island (meaning you wont be able to do with lowbie toons) or an event version of the map that lower cr toons can enter?
  17. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Superboy looks very cool, except for those spikes (or whatstheirname) sticking out of his jacket. Why do you guys always choose the damn metalhead way?! I mean, there's a version of the jacket that doesn't feature those... things...
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
  19. JoeKerrJack Level 30

Hope it has some good base items...
  20. Whazues Well-Known Player

most likely blue beetle would either have an open world mission for you or he is gonna be the seasonal vendor