Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

silencer
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. creatine1 Committed Player

nightrunner
    [IMG]
  3. creatine1 Committed Player

4. creatine1 Committed Player

5. creatine1 Committed Player

6. X13-KING Well-Known Player

With the Black Adam movie on the way. It's only a matter of time unit we get a new Black Adam style set. I can this set taking most of its inspiration from Black Adam's latest look.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

It's a good start, but a few items from his "Endless Winter" suit(namely his crown and waist sash) would really set it over the top. I love costumes that take direct cultural inspersion from a character's homeland and/or time period of origin. Given that there are two, maybe three head style in-game that resemble this ancient Egyptian headdress, and that the only other option for a Black Adam head style is yet other hood. I'd say the crown is the best way to go.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The last thing that can help distinguish this set form "Magic's Champion" is the thunderbolt. Ever since the New 52 reboot, Black Adam's thunderbolt has been a little off center. Sometime stretching from his left shoulder down to his waist. Personally, I'd love to see the bolt be made of golden segments with glowing energy in-between the segments. As if the godly power was braking through the thunderbolt.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. creatine1 Committed Player

8. creatine1 Committed Player

9. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

I'm certain I not the only one but what about The Sandman/Morpheus?
    The helm, the ruby, the pouch of sand, the hair, the coat.
  10. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I would like something like this. Speaking of, is this an actual character? If so, does anybody know his name?
    [IMG]
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Quit jumping to conclusions. The items were made unavailable because Warner Bros. Studios, the Licensor, issued an order to the Devs to cease selling those items immediately. The reasons why were NEVER disclosed to players of the game.
  12. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

How about refreshing the T-Shirt style making it look like the one on the right? If I remember correctly, you can buy a t-shirt like that from the vendor of a seasonal event, I don't recall which one, but it doesn't have an emblem slot, so...
    [IMG]
  13. Apple iPanda New Player

Not sure where to Post this but I will like to see the Title named "Wonder"
  14. TheDoomedBatman New Player

Would love the NPC Lantern slimlines, including slimeline gloves, that would be great
    • Like x 1
  15. Icon Active Player

I would like to see the Accessories tab expanded to categories like: body, head, face, ears, neck, skin, chest, legs, arms, hands, feet, back. That way we could wear multiple accessories i.e. earrings, medallions, necklaces along with other accessories for more unique looks. I've stated this somewhere before but I'd also like to see the release of skins, hairstyles, costumes/clothing from all the various NPC's in the game. That could be a nice addition to the Marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  16. Whatever8080 New Player

Can we get Jim Lee style Batman emblem, like the one on character model? Or something similar, like Dick Grayson’s Batman emblem?
    • Like x 1
  17. LORDLONEWOLF New Player

I think there should be a NPC Superman style from the main Superman that you see in the Watchtower. We got a flash NPC style and nightwing style. So why not Superman? All Superman/Supergirl/Kryptonians characters are desperate for some Superman styles and I think it’ll be a good idea it’ll for sure make people happy.
    • Like x 2
  18. Kuro Samuria New Player

NPC Superman's suit is something a lot of people myself included have been wanting for a while or at least a emblem. Superman always seems to get screwed over in this game when it comes to styles or content compared to batman, wonder woman, flash, etc even nightwing got a NPC suit before Superman who is the face of DC comics next to Batman I just think a lot of people would be very happy to receive a NPC suit just like the flash suit have the emblem built in and have a separate emblem to get to use for your own style.
    • Like x 3
  19. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

The thing is they have some sort of legal issues with Superman's creators' heirs or something like that. So as long as those issues don't get worked out somehow, we can only make our peace with it.
  20. Caroline Dedicated Player

This hairstyle, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[IMG]
    • Like x 1