What if we already have a 4th artifact slot?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Crussader, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Crussader New Player

I know there is a lot of controversy going around with artifacts lately but heart me out. There are still many artifacts that are not used unless they are being swapped. But what if some artifacts were made into consumable like items, similar to bottled city soder.

Remove all the stats on all these arts below and add a soda like effect that increases as you level it up along with the effect of the artifact.

Dps might:
    Tetrahedron
    Omegahedron

Dps prec:
    Cog
    Venom wrist

Tank:
    Dilustel
    Lazarus

Troll:
    Rings of Azar
    Grimbors chains

Healer:
    Star heart
    Philosopher stone

It gives everyone that 4th artifact they are asking for. It limits it only to chosen arts, and by removing the stats it doesnt create inbalance in game.
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

A dev already mentioned that IF they were to add a 4th slot, it would probably just be for the effects and the stats wouldn't apply. I can't find the post at the moment.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  4. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Tangentially related: I think it would be nifty if the soder spot on the loadout worked like the trinket belt but w/ only 2 spots, one for your regular soder and one for your buff soder. Freeing up a spot either in your belt or your inventory.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Who is worried about the stats? I'd say most of the desire for that 4th slot or a need for swapping IS for the effects. We know people want the effects....this is not news.
    • Like x 2
  6. Tolly Committed Player

There would be no need for more artifacts if all the powers were truly balanced, it's a real balancing plan that the game needs now, not one that only lasts a year or two.

Don't make me believe that there was one that solved the problem of powers, because it's not true, and we can see it very well, it's always the same powers that stay at the top of the list and the same ones that we see less and less in elite and even that we don't see at all in elite....
    • Like x 1
  7. zNot Loyal Player

Dont You know that the main reason arts are released is to generate revenue and not to balance out things?
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

What if we find out there's been a fourth artifact inside us all along?

Wait, no...the fourth artifact are the friends we made along the way...
    • Like x 2
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I think I'll drink my fourth fifth of scotch before continuing this line of thought. ;D
    • Like x 2
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If you didn't say that 2nd line in your head using Morgan Freeman voiceover....well are you even alive?
    • Like x 2
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I already have 4 artifacts active. The three for powers and the 4th is the drink.
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Don't let the drink consume you XD
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]