Indecis Opens its Doors to You USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dark Suzumebachi, May 17, 2014.

1. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

I see yall looking so stop by check us out see if the vibe is right. Dont solo, run with your new league. We trying to get at least 3 more to have at least 8 on daily to do feats and full league runs. Looking for feats, look no more lol We are visiting all sorts of content to help 2 members with a friendly challenge. Checkout the front page for Thunder vs Cereal Killa in the skill point challenge.
    • Like x 2
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]

will Thunder meet the goal!

or

will he be crushed in defeat
    [IMG]

we want you to be a part of the family pushing him over the edge and crushing his dreams

[IMG]

its all great motivation and all in good fun

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. TabulaRasa Level 30

[IMG]
    I don't know.. I just accepted a league invite and now I'm not sure what I got myself into
    • Like x 1
  4. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Now is your chance to get in while you can, only a few spots left til we close recruiting. If you been thinking about it, pull the trigger. Once you are with us I bet you wont want to leave. The few we picked up they are here to stay so secure your spot today!

Thanks to those who reached out. I have updated our page to clarify some misunderstandings. We are USPS/PC Villains. I also add Discord names for myself, Thunder and BlizzardStryke to the front page. You can contact us on discord as well if that makes it easier to communicate. Check out the first couple of post to get the league details.

Now dont run solo anymore, come link up with us to get it done. Our league is still around after 10 years because our core members (6) continue to play regardless of how much time has past. We all take breaks, most of us have a family and kids but we still migrate back to DC. So stop hunting and join up with us if your in it for the long haul.

See you all in game! :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

I see yall still looking, but nobody buying. No need to window shop try before you buy ;) Stop by check us out and see if it’s a fit for you. Check out the first couple post for details. Look forward to see you all in game.
    • Like x 2
  7. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Wass up Im back from Vacation we have a few new bodies and they are enjoying there time. While we do have more than enough to raid i would like to have atleast 8 people on actively so we can que what we want when we want. Makes feats alot easier when you run with league.

If you guys havent checked it out, look at the skill point challenge for Killa vs Thunder. If you looking for a feat grinder Thunder is your guy.

You can reach us here or the discord names on the front page.
    • Like x 2
  8. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Hot cake come get your hot cakes! We still looking for a few more. Survival mode around the corner, and we are filling up nicely. Get your spot while its open, with that being said our new additions are fitting right in so come join the squad. Some were below the 300 CR range but look at them now closing in on current CR. Got questions hit me up here or on Discord. ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. LucaWhale New Player

Seeing if yall are still recruiting? add me up on Discord
    LucaWhale#4389
    I have two toons working on my 3rd at current content and about 440sp on both toons
    • Like x 2
  10. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Welcome to the league. Hope you enjoy your time here!
    • Like x 1
  11. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

With our latest addition and Survival Mode being released we will only take 1 maybe 2 more people. If you been wondering stop guessing and find out what you been missing. Like I said before, you come here you not going to want to leave. ;)

Recruit Status: Closing Soon
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

We opened recruiting and I for got to say hello :p. Recruitment is open. We are looking to fill up to a constant raid group that's online. We currently have 5 active players that log daily and or throughout the week. Our weekly runs start on Fridays but its double source mark week so the grind is on.

You may see me Tanking in spam groups or if you run into our league spam don't be shy. Perfect opportunity to test the waters. So stop by and see if this is the right place for you! See the front page for details. :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. TabulaRasa Level 30

• Like x 1
  18. TabulaRasa Level 30

We are that let's do these feats league old and new . We have weekly Bounties runs to get source marks We plan around our schedules and usually can be found online on certain days. Were very family oriented and enjoy each other company but do not take this game too seriously. We like to have fun and laugh, We keep the league small and intimate to make sure were progressing together and everyone gets what they need. If this sounds like your cup of tea.. drop an app via the link below for consideration

https://discord.gg/gEZ8SksSgc

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Well Episode 45 is here. Looking for 1-2 more players. If you still haven't found a place to call home stop by check us out and I bet you will want to stay. But weather you stay or go you will have a good time while here. Drop by our discord by clicking the link below to get started. Thanks! :D

https://discord.gg/gEZ8SksSgc
    • Like x 1
  20. TabulaRasa Level 30

Sorry recruitment is closed lets see how this batch of recruits works out. See yall out there

[IMG]
    • Like x 1