Survival Mode Season 3!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 10, 2022.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Are you guys ok? The recommended cr is 20 CR below the max CR. I dont have a single piece of Elite gear and my cr is 375. Why are people worrying you need to be full elite to do this. The stat gain from reg gear to elite gear is so miniscule in the grand scheme.
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Is there no round 30 crown this season?
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

nope just the base item
  4. metro2k Well-Known Player

I tried to play it but I'm not strong enough, I don't have a league, I queue (ahahaha!!!).
    I have been playing DCUO for ten years but I have no interest in this event.
    • Like x 2
  5. Stamen Dedicated Player

How does the que work? As long as one person in the group is at level whatever can anyone jump in or does every person have to be at the same SM level?

Thinking if a group is at level 9, but one guy is back at 6, does it mean they can't play together unless the whole group goes back to level 6 and grinds him up?
  6. Kreachure Committed Player

356 isn't even full purple gear lmao
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You must all have the same progress point to start there. You select which progress point you want once you are in the map.
    • Like x 1
  8. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks to the SM, I now have TWO green holographic cats! I shall name them both Emmy (for "emerald").

One will guard the Cat Cave (in case Krypto comes back when Streaky is on patrol) and one will scour the mean streets of Gotham with me.

I wonder if Pied Piper will loan me a tiny cat-/rat-sized costume and mask.
    • Like x 1
  9. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Can you buy some of the items from previous seasons at the new vendor?
  10. Der Kleine Kai New Player

I know what you mean.
    This event is clearly not designed for random queues! :(
    Well, the whole game isn´t designed for random queues (for whatever reasons) but survival mode is a whole new level of humiliating random lobbies.
    • Like x 1
  11. FamilyGuyHero97 New Player

Why did the game go down unexpectedly
  12. MrMagic New Player

Was wondering the same myself Familyguy
  13. Necxoo New Player

Bhaaa, need way more DARK stuff - Necromancer like stuff - To get my time :/
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Because everyone that’s ever played the game ever is back for sm and the servers are freaking out lol
    • Like x 1
  15. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Yes you can. If you have the progress from earlier SMs you can buy those items (like turrets and pets). I think there are also generic items everyone can buy with data chips, no progress needed, from earlier SMs.
    • Like x 1
  16. FamilyGuyHero97 New Player

And they say dcuo is dead xD
  17. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Absolutely right. Luckily SM has nothing of any actual value (no gear, no feats that give you SP). Clearly the biggest waste of time in all of DCUO.

Which also means that most of us have nothing to do. Death Metal's been out long enough that everyone's gotten everything of value there. There were only two new items in Save the Universe, which only took a week or two to get, and the next new content is probably a month away (which should be the new homecoming event). So, guess we'll just check in for daily rewards and go play other games instead.
  18. Stamen Dedicated Player

I dunno, I started peaking at those base items and was pretty impressed. But, you're right as far as actual value goes. Sometimes though, the actual value is over-rated. Sometimes it's all about the eye candy. :)
  19. Hudson198413 New Player

Question season 3 is out great but how. Do we buy from season 2 out of the vender bit pointless putting them in there if u need to do season 2 and some of us missed that shouldn't u just unlock all so we can wat we want for the peeps that missed season 2
  20. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

One little ";D" changes everything. :p

Folks were going nuts this morning on EU PC with SM recruiting, LFG and complaining. Some of the items available on the vendor are 'nice to haves' but unless there's a way to get them from just logging in each day and nothing else I won't have them.

Besides, in this nickel and dime microtransaction happy MMO I've gotten use to seeing nice things that I will NEVER have unless they are put up for direct sale in the Marketplace. And then ONLY if they are priced at no more than $1, $2.50, $5, $7.50 and $10 respectively (obviously that Shaded Cosmic Material would be no more than $10 whereas the Glowing Material would be no more than $1.)