A question about stat points

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GermanM, Aug 9, 2022.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Hi all, how are you?
    My two main toons have 417 SP and i reach the maximun of Might because i run powers. So the question is, what do you recomend me to do after this? Should i go prec (i never use weapons but some people told me that the prec helps the start card) or health for... well more health.

That´s all thanks in advance.
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Weapon taps in between powers if you have blast adapter are decent. I’d probably just spec them into health personally tho most big hits are for a percentage of your health stat vs a set number so it doesn’t matter if you have 100k health or 300k for those types of attacks. But health helps with AoE damage more. I’ve honestly never heard that putting sp into prec helps with Strat card. I’d be testing to see if that’s true and if it is, then yeah put some into prec. I just do max might then 100 into both health and prec. But prior to that much sp, I went into health.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you don't use weapons, health is more important.
    • Like x 2
  4. GermanM Committed Player

Thank you.
  5. GermanM Committed Player

Thank you, master.
    • Like x 1
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Haha far from a master at this game. I heard the advice in an Obsidian vid so I’m just passing it along!
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Ummm, play a support role? It may or may not be your cup of tea. But one thing is for certain, you’ll definitely find that your perspective will quickly switch from feeling like you have more than enough SP to not having nearly enough! Lol
    • Like x 1
  8. GermanM Committed Player

Yeah, healer sometimes, i full resto then go dom. But i ask in the dps way of the force xD.