Tier 2/3 Alfred Box

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm a bit confused here, what are all the headlines I need to get for either tier 2 or 3 Alfred Box. I completed, the duo, alert, and raid. Open world stuff, so what am I missing?
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Did you complete the elite versions? I believe the t3 requires elite versions to be completed. As for T2. Maybe something’s bugged?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In case you weren't aware if you're purchasing the pet from the vendor you aren't going to get the feat.
    • Like x 1
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I looked up my headlines today and i believe there is no headline for the regular Duo and any elite+ versions.

(I wouldnt make Elite+ version headlines mandatory in order to purchase a pet for obvious reasons.) :)
  5. Proxystar #Perception

I think the Tier 2 Alfred Box is bugged and not dropping (assuming its from the regular duo) there aren't any on the broker, there weren't any yesterday either.

There are numerous Tier 3 ones.

The lack of Tier 2 Alfred Boxes indicates one of two things.

- everyone is keeping the boxes they're getting from regular or are only running the elite duo, or;
    - the Tier 2 Alfred Box isn't dropping.

I find the second scenario more likely, probably needs to be looked at.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yeah this isn't the first time a new drop wasn't dropping properly. If Charon was still here he would have looked into it.
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Is the tier 2 broken from the vendor? I completed all the normal headlines and it stills says I need to comple all the headlines. Is there a list of headlines or episodes or anything I can look to see what I am may be missing?
  8. Stranger Well-Known Player

I can confirm, it's broken for me too. I ran those instances 100+ times (N and E) and i can't buy T2 neither T3.
    • Like x 1
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I was wondering if the descriptions also includes older episodes like metal and 2. I should have at least tier 2. But i can't find what is missing. If we had a list of what episodes and solos, duos, alerts, raids and elite. I might be able to narrow it down or start the process of elimination