Look How Beautiful DCUO Is

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Kreachure, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Kreachure Committed Player

• Like x 4
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I can think of very few video game moments better than the one I had in 2011, rezzing in front of little Bohemia police station for the first time, seeing that Metropolis city scape, and realizing it wasn't a background shot, that was a city scape I could explore, alley ways, parks all of it. 11 years later and I still remember that feeling, I've seen a lot of video games with more impressive graphics, but that moment was incredible.
    • Like x 5
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^^ Agreed! It still freaks me out the little things I suddenly notice after all these years.

In the Gotham Amusement Mile Gang War open world. There's a sign for a camera manufacturer which says, "What will you capture next?" And right above it is two Joker Goons with a tied up police officer. *LOL*
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Those shorts are great! This is exactly what DCUO needed from Content Creators. The funny, to the point stuff. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Oooh yeah, I remember my first character, Nano Demon or something along those lines. The name sounded cool and I was young, but getting to superspeed and run around is a feeling that games do not often incite.