Does the LexCorp Offshore Accounts item actually exist?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Jul 17, 2022.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Yeah, I know it probably does, but I'd just like confirmation that someone's actually had it drop. It's odd that four days into the new TC not one has appeared on the broker (at least not in the multiple times I've checked). I suspect that the few out there are being sold for billions off-broker, but I'm just curious. Even the "jade" ring appears on the broker once in a while, and that's stupid rare too.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I pulled one and sold for 1.2b
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

USPS/PC - I've seen three in the broker over the weekend, each sold for the broker max. Actually, in a bit of a panic, I ended up buying one of them and instantaneously got buyer's remorse, lmao! I switched characters, put it back on the broker, and it was gone in a minute.

Everything in the Lex TC feels scarce in the broker. It's likely because of the Booster Bundle; peeps are surely tapped out by now... and I'm also sure some unfortunate few are still chasing the elusive Premium Box.
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Lol pretty sure all 3 of those were from my league mate. He pulled 3 in just the 25 it took to get his Lex. I also got 1 in the 30 I opened.
  5. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

I get that. I opened about 150 TCs with saved stabilizers and was able to complete one collection, the two emblem sets, and the two sets of gear -- pretty typical for me and for most people, I expect. As usual, I resign myself to two more collections I will never complete. I'm done opening Lex capsules, and I refuse to pay hundreds of millions (or billions) for the pieces I'm missing. C'est la vie.
  6. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

And by the way, Hellstroke, tell your leaguemate that I hate him. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I received 4 out of the 350 capsules I opened this week and sold 3 over this weekend. Two in trade and one on the broker.
  8. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I been checking the broker and I haven't seen it yet myself. Its the only collection I need in this tc and I'm at 175 time capsules opened atm. The drop rate in this tc is just as bad as the booster bundle or the artifacts chance to break through this week lol don't know about others but my rng has been horrible this week
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

If it makes it better, it won’t, he hadn’t logged in for 2 months since he was away. Maybe he had saved up some good favor with rngeezus??
  10. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Yeah I have 6 of them
  11. nawanda Loyal Player

I got one in the 25 I opened. I haven’t seen one on the EU broker, but a friend of mine has. Either someone is hoarding them, or the stabilizer sales are down the pan on this one. I know which theory I prefer.