Hey...you know what's fun.....?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Going through 30 different storage toons, moving Nth or catalysts around because it's 2x week and I'm not sure who has what.....then as I am grabbing a few things to drop in the bank...a full min or more after logging in...BOOM...I'm in Dark Knights DC because the X registers on the 'pop up' before the pop up....pops up.

It's not really a HUGE deal....but it sure is fun...especially the 10th or 11th time.

Does anyone ever really use this feature? Anyone just sitting around on game doing nothing and the pop up comes up and you say "Really? 'Dark Knights' you say? Mayhaps I'll teleport there with this button vs using the Orray or the 'warp to' menu"
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

You...you don't use a spreadsheet to keep tabs on where you have stuff stored?

Also, yeah. The pop ups are really kinda "meh". They look cool, I guess. I wonder if they have metrics for how many times people use it...and then they can do a survey to see how many people accidentally use it. I'm on a keyboard, so at least I don't just warp...but I can see how that could get irritating.
  3. myandria Item Storage

I hear ya. This is why I do not like back to back events; the pop ups are janky at best; first one is in your face immediately and the second one appears 3 minutes later.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah. Too bad they can't get a number for how many times 'warp to...' whatever DLC or event is current, is followed immediately by 'warp to HOL/Base' where you were a second before.

And no...I quit using a spreadsheet once I finished all the drop styles. Generally I try to keep things pretty organized, but a while back I used all my CR skips on alts to get the Artifact bundles out of them to distribute to my mains. However, many never actually opened the boxes as I didn't really have anything to put the Nth on. Still don't really as I'm not interested in Mercy or Clarion, but I had a wild hair to get it all piled up.

Also, had a LOT of vault tokens on the alts...claimed all of those for the 2x XP drops.