Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We had a Tungsten Material that was a black metallic.
    [IMG]
  2. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I would like to see MATERIALS be available for UNLOCKING the same as styles, accessories, and auras can be using replay badges.
    • Like x 2
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Metallic chroma packs using combinations of previous metallic materials. For instance yellow//Ed metallic chromas for speedsters so that you could put a red metallic cowl on with yellow metallic ear pieces. Or red/blue so you could have your Superman wearing new genesis style pants with the red overshorts
    (Of course to make the whole thing work, we’d need an additional material slot….maybe two)
  4. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I just want to see new Graphic materials like Patted, leather etc.
    • Like x 1
  5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I reiterate that I would like to see style unlocking for materials by way of replay badges. Make this happen; enjoy the revenue as a result.
    • Like x 1
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

As mentioned by a Dev in another thread, there are technical issues with doing that, otherwise they would have done it already.
  7. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Technical issue = How can we get them to spend more discretionary without making it look like gambling? Here is a thought, make materials account wide just like replay badges, ally favor, and Stabilizers, like our money should be shared through our bank, account wide.

Whatever the technical issue is, I am positive they can design a currency that they can sell to us at a premium to unlock stuff we have already earned.
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

For a material, how about simple yet kinetic things like spirals.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Grids
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And slow changing colour
    [IMG]

Basically just screen saver types of things. In the spirit of the clothing you are wearing having an animated pattern on it like Rorschach's mask which I'm sure we can't get.
    • Like x 1
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Sometimes a technical issue really IS a technical issue, not just a scam.
    • Like x 2
  10. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Whoa whoa... I never said it was a "scam" but I catch your drift. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Flashing lights may induce epileptic seizures. Thanks for the light show! Feeling a bit hypnotized.
    • Like x 1
  12. Wallachia Devoted Player

Metallic materials.

Full gold material, not that wonder woman celebration we got, that had golden but also WW colours on it.

Full silver and bronze material too as well.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those exist on the marketplace, Champions Material Pack.
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

Oh, alright, thanks!
  15. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Sequins/glitter.
  16. LC 2 New Player

How about a waist wrapped large sash, small sash, tied small or large sash…Leg and arm sashes that flow like the back style capes and single arm capes etc. also how about ice sidekicks also how about more animal pets like lions panthers gorillas for Halloween how about Gentleman Ghost hat and monocle as head style (no face of course) on that note how about no head style and we can place whatever head piece or mask face style we want. That’s it. I think that’s…nope nope that’s not it. Please bring back the original Superman emblem and yellow black Batman emblem. Yep that’s it. :)
  17. LC 2 New Player

…thought I was done? Ha ha never, hey how about some mist henchman or even every set power has henchman like fire earth etc
  18. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd love to get a Battle Reactive Thunderstorm material and chroma to match the Thunderstorm aura.
    The chroma should also use Black Composite and Gold materials for a great Black Adam inspired look.
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

So Comic Shader Material overlaps the regular gear and you can see what's underneath with the original colors, right?

How about a Glass effect which does the same thing? You could have variations...

Clear Glass, Carmel Glass, Cobalt Blue, etc..

They'd be transparent enough that the colors might still be visible mattering on which one you use. So the Cobalt Blue which had yellow behind it cold look slightly green. This might give us some neat combinations.
    • Like x 1
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Dripping Powers Auras

Water dripping down starting from the shoulders, to the hands, down legs to form a puddle.
    Fire drops dripping down into a puddle.

Etc., etc...

When in movement mode the animation speeds up and the puddle disappears.
    • Like x 1