Summer sale?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Last year it was the first week of the event. This year maybe the last week of it? Just wondering, as normally the Summer sale is pretty good (40% last year on many items).
    • Like x 2
  2. L T Devoted Player

We haven't always gotten a summer sale. I hope this isn't one of those years.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

There's always Black Friday I guess...*slides credit card back in wallet*
    • Like x 3
  4. beardrive Committed Player

WHAT!? I've been waiting to buy my lair deeds!

I was actually going to make this very post today; since yes, I do believe the summer sale launches with the summer event. It's getting a little long in the tooth now for it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Charon said before he left there will be Summer Sale, guess plans changed.
    • Like x 2
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Someone fire that guy then!!!

Oh...wait.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Believe... maybe, lol.

I still desperately need more Ally Favor since I'm pretty close to caving on the BWL Ally. Problem with me is I need 3 of everything; it's 3 or it's 0. I still also want to level up Bombshell Harley... then potentially Wonder Woman after Batman releases. OH GOD!!!

Ally Favor sale, PLEASE!
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Been wondering about the Summer Sale myself. Glad someone made the post.
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

We have received the summer sale in early August before (2017). We also received it starting essentially tomorrow in 2020. Plenty of time still remains to find out. I did not find any mention of it in 2018, so there is that too.
  10. ADarklore New Player

We can all hope. After all, with the recent events occurring within the game, or should say the drama outside of the game... and all the uncertainty that brought with it... hopefully DI will bring some cheer and $$ to the game by offering a sale.
  11. Achikah All About That Base

I'm still hopefully we'll get the sale, buuuut, on the off chance we won't, I think there will be buyable Ally Favor from Save The Universe which drops tomorrow. I can't remember the exact amount of Grains it takes per 5k bundle, nor how long you have to wait between each buy (if at all,) but it should be available from Rip Hunter so long as the test forum screens I've seen are correct. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. ADarklore New Player

Has anyone heard anymore on this, since the new update happens today?
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Summer sale? But how will the devs make money if they discount everything?
    • Like x 2
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ha...I see what you did there. But a sale that is pretty well a standard(we've had several summer sales over the years) is not quite the same as a big change in the way one of the main revenues comes into the game. All a sale does is reward someone for holding out...eventually most people will buy the same stuff at full price....or at the NEXT sale price if they continue to hold out.

Personally I'll only buy on sale....I might have spent $100 on a sale....I will spend $0 if no sale. No worries....there will be another sale.

But nice retort.
    • Like x 4
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they had the sale in a week or 2. After players have bought stabilizers or the unlocked TCs. Or after players have bought replays to do their week one StU spam then log off until SM. I would’ve been shocked if they dropped a sale at the same time a new TC appeared
    • Like x 2
  16. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

This guy is on the right track, I think. Probably near the end of July when it slows back down for a bit.
  17. iEddyGaming Active Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  18. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I'm the same way. I'll drop money during a sale, otherwise I'll just keep it in my wallet.
    • Like x 3