Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - July 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

Say hello to Summer's Earth-ending heat with new daily rewards! Each day you log in this month (before August 1, 2022) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Enhanced Pyromaniac Style, designed to keep you cool no matter what inferno hellscape you may encounter outside.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim your very own Monitor Slimline Shirt and Pants Styles. Members only.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

So log in, reap the rewards, and have fun!

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

They look nice!
    • Like x 1
  3. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Any word on addition of Doctor Fate vendor rewards from test server (i.e. ally favor, stabilizer once a week, nth metal detector, Fuginaut Counselor style set and base item box)? Are those canceled?
    • Like x 3
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

That's a neat-looking slimline :oops:
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Those should arrive with the next game update (which is what's on the test server now).
    • Like x 8
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

That is great to hear. Those items disappeared from test (hence why I assumed they were canceled) for some time but looks like they're back now.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ryll Committed Player

yay...first day of the month and can't claim anything because the daily rewards menu glitches out.
    • Like x 1
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

why are you still charging players for a subscription price, this game is not a standard "just example" World of Warcraft, 15 dollar a month, and you get what you pay for, you're legendary use to be like that but now, all it is, , specially since the "quality of life Updates" it's basically just like a battle royal pay to get what u want format, the only point of having the Battleplans ATM ergo "legendary" not a sub" is to keep regular cooldowns, and episodes if we didn't already buy them, along with inventory space,

we are forced to buy 500 market cash basically and your calling it free, make the ""membership battle pass" call it what it is, make it 10 dollars, at the most, should be 8$ or 9.99 at the most, you can't have it both ways anymore, you say your a MMO but you price like a battle royal game for service,

some of you are probably thinking "what's the difference between a game as service and a MMO, " to be honest not much but, paying a monthly fee use to be only in MMOs pretty much, the only reason dcuo is getting away with it still is because A. they still have other titles grouped up with it, only on PC, that are MMOs, but kind of doing the same thing, either give us an all access pass for all the games, for 15 bucks, ever quest 2, eq1, amongst the others, with DCUO if your going to keep charging 15, cause I've always paid without question because, i have it budgeted into my write off at the end of the year cause of my work.

after the first couple months of the "dr fate little month long, MUST LOG IN TO RECIEVE" special gift, we got the Nobu helmet, which was cool, the piece maker helm, u gave all the noobs the Back from the hack helmet, but a Lois lane news suit? among another stuff that isn't really worth a month,

put materials that people want , possibly rare ones, i mean , if were giving you 15 bucks a month for a Until further notice deal, why not, do stuff that really makes it worth getting the legendary pass, cause a pyro suit is bunk M. common,

do some lantern stuff, some flash stuff, the blue Beatle was a step in the right direction, but u come at us with this pyro crap,

who ever is IN charge of marketing needs to get in a AMA thread.

i am a vet player, since early 2012, my intensions are to get the game better for everyone, being a PS5 player and PC MMO player, i understand what it's like for both types fo players to have issues with something that seems to be so easily fixed but it almost never does get there.
    • Like x 1
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

You just had to make it hard to read, didn't you? :rolleyes:

Players get so much more than just daily rewards for the price of membership, but they tend to forget about it.
    • Like x 4
  10. Lowest New Player

Can’t even claim my 1st day of rewards they don’t show up
  11. BumblingB I got better.

I'm baffled why anyone needs to alter the default font.

And yes, Members get a lot more than you realize that makes a world of difference between free or premium.
    • Like x 6
  12. L T Devoted Player

Youre never going to read this but I don't care I have my rights and I have a right to rant and complain and I want what I want and I want it all but none of this matters because I'm writing in a super small font so none of you will ever read this ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha now give me what I want and I'll go away
    • Like x 2
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ehrmagherd...the Monitor Slimline looks F'ing Fantabulous!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Although it would have been nice to have a bit bigger emblem spot...but at least there is one, so I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I also love that the collar covers the neck...it'll make it easy to connect with a greater variety of headpieces...old and new. :D
    • Like x 2
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What you're failing to realize is that the membership is no longer necessary to play the game anymore. As a FTP player you get the whole game, plus a 50k escrow so you can repair your gear. And as premium you get the same, but no escrow cap. Under both player levels you also get daily rewards.

Membership (which again, is no longer required play all content) you get the same daily log in rewards, plus a bonus amount of those rewards, a second set of gear, and on the 21st day members get a bonus cosmetic.

If you truly feel that member rewards are not worth the asking price, by all means, drop the sub. You don't "need" it anymore. And if at any time you like what they are offering for the 21st day reward, log in for the required 21 days and then sub for a month to claim your goodies.
    • Like x 1
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Also, character progression is ridiculous right now. (In a good way) I have a character I only use for seasonals. I think it was at 250, it was one of the free character upgrades they gave us. Anyway, all I did was the Death Metal daily stuff and bought the gold chest piece. +9 CR!

That's a nice jump for a character which isn't grinding regular content. (duos, alerts, raids) Does any other game let you get away with that?
    • Like x 1
  16. fredohmaha Active Player

At least the Enhanced Pyromaniac has a feat attached to it unlike the last two month’s rewards.
  17. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

Pyromaniac is a costume style set and Iconic Battle Suit for heroes and villains which is also available as enhanced version.
    Consisting of eight pieces, the set is an advanced PvE (Player versus Environment) gear set inspired by the vestments of Flashpoint Heatwave as seen in the World of Flashpoint episode.
    The set has Item Level 275-293 and is also available with Item Level 10-282 from Cobblepot's Fence in Flashpoint Gotham City and the Flashpoint Supply Bot in the headquarters.
    The enhanced version is tradable and drops as style items from World of Flashpoint content.

• Hot Stuff Coming Through: Collect all styles in the Pyromaniac set. Completing this feat will grant you a cost reduction on the Head, Shoulder, Legs, Hands, Feet, Back, and Waist items from the Long Live the Legion vendor. (50 Points)
    • Burning Down the House: Collect all styles in the Enhanced Pyromaniac set. (50 Points)
  18. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Another style i can simply get in game? A monitor slimeline? Barely above avarage rewards for the membership in a free game. Not even the stabilizers are worth it with the percentages for the stuff i need. Not to mention the dry end content episodes which is why i keep my membership for. Very disappointed.
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Then don't pay. You don't need to... all content in the game is free.
    • Like x 2
  20. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Think that way if you want. If it is how you said then there's no point at all in anybody having membership, yet you're an all access member like me.