Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Honestly Ive been trying to create this look for awhile now and thrilled they added it. However I do have to ask myself what in the world were they thinking with the feet and hands? At no point does this version of Blue Beetle ever have those pincers coming out of his suit like that.
  2. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I hope we finally get a kryptonite material and Chroma to match the kryptonite aura and accessory in the Lex Luthor themed time capsule. I'm hoping the chroma takes some inspiration from characters like Metallo and Clay Ramsay's K-man

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I think the metallic green and dark blue or maybe purple would make a good contrast to the kryptonite's crystallin texture. Lord knows we've(or at the very lest, I HAVE) had enough of Chromas with monochrome colors/textures like Madness, Smoke, Dimensional, and Bleed.
    • Like x 1
  3. Doomsday/Godspeed New Player

Making the speedster default trail color changeable for different versions of speedsters lighting like reverse flash’s being red and cw zooms being blue and make it to wear while we are running it turns with us when we run like the light streams
    • Like x 2
  4. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

I was hoping the Dark Knights episode would bring more of the titular characters into the game so that we could get pieces of their costumes for ourselves like the Batman Who Frags’ helmet, Robin King’s crown, Black Monday’s mask, etc
    • Like x 4
  5. RockabillyJohn New Player

• Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Conner Frost 2814 New Player

Not sure if it has been mentioned but how about the ability to change the light power set to other colors?
    The game has already given us all the Lantern emblems, now how about a way to make those characters.

I know the game as the ability to make the different Lanterns with their respected color rings and powers for NPCs
    • Like x 1
  8. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

You what they say: dreaming is free
    I'll be waiting for the devs to one day make an announcement like:
    "We're delighted to announce to all our players who are fans of the Big Blue that, after the next update, they're gonna be able to tint the emblems featured in those styles inspired by Superman (House of El Warsuit, standard and 2019 version), Fallen God (Regular and Elite), Kryptonian Commander, Kryptonian Medico, Sunstone's Edge, Sunstone Bulwark and STEELsuit MK-1. Also, the Superman's 80th Emblem is gonna be fully tintable too. We hope this will make all of you guys happy. Cheers!"
    That would be just amazing.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I would like face paint that is tintable and a wide variety of different types. Get creative with it. Why don't we have joker face paint already? I'd also like a Penguin inspired body type or styles that give you big round beer belly.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

How sad is it that even the SANTA CLAUS outfit doesn't give us that? :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

First off, we already have multiple weapon styles based off of the ring-bearers.

Secondly, we already have multiple "ring suits", multiple lightstream colors, all the ring-bearers' emblems, all available in the Lantern Pack (including exclusive lightstream colors of Purple and White) and a bit more, of course.

So... why not just make multiple ring-bearers? They already made Rage...

How many are left, technically? What side are they on? If this goes through, a balance needs kept.

H- Blue, Purple (Indigo)
    V- Pink (Sunstone), Orange
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's Indigo Tribe, not purple and the Star Sapphires are violet not pink. Sunstones are from Krypton.
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Apologies, the Sunstone have been referred to as pink as well as purple before, constantly. The reference for Indigo as purple was comment to the ring-bearers' banner. My apologies as I merely was suggesting rings based solely on that banner. I am aware of white, black and the growing spectrum.
    • Like x 1
  14. Rami-El New Player

I'd like to see something like the look based on Ra's Al Ghul's appearance in the DCAU. More of an updated League of Assassins style set like this:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

And I must correct my idiose error. As you mentioned and I missed (yet repeated) Star Sapphires, not Sunstones.
    • Like x 1
  16. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

The angular design of this costume would be a perfect addition to mix with the Bewitching Battlesuit and the Blind Envy hood.
  17. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG] how about this
  18. creatine1 Committed Player

how about this style
    [IMG]
  19. creatine1 Committed Player

how about zany
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. creatine1 Committed Player

how aout this kgbeast
    [IMG]