No Fix Planned Phoenix Cannon STILL Crashing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Psycho Tech, Feb 13, 2022.

1. beardrive Committed Player

OMG! Ok, so now when Omnibus happens I ignore this raid and take the 60 second hit? Yes, that's correct. I ignore this raid.

So if I do take PCN I do get to do Omnibus, except then I crash, and when I come back I get penalized for it. That's a shame! And now marked for deletion from achieveable Omnibus! This list is getting larger...

Thanks for the info
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, those of you that experience this need to RECORD your attempts at running it, then post the videos in this thread!
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's not much to record. The queue pops or you accept an invitation followed by the usual loading screen and than a long black screen and than the blue PS screen informing you that the game crashed. From the perspective of someone that didn't crash, everyone that did crash just stands there at the entrance for several minutes motionless until they disconnect.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I belive on PS5 they're whole console can just shut off.
  5. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Yep, unless you have a capture card you can't record a crash because of PlayStation restrictions. That or pull your phone out and manually record like I did and rant for a few seconds
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

their* :confused:
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And one of those 2 is precisely what players need to do here, because the Devs claim to be unable to duplicate the problem. Video evidence needs to be presented to them.
  8. DJ_Berk New Player

I am on PS4.

Metal Pt. 1: Monsters of Metal and Metal Pt. 2: Phoenix Cannon both cause me to crash as soon as I accept the raid when it pops from OnDuty. These are the last two raids I must queue for specifically to complete my quest list and this has happened 5x today, with these raids only.