Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Rami-El New Player

I'd definitely like to see Dark Father's or Death Metal Superman's styles. I'm a sucker for the spikey boots and wristbands/gloves. Besides, Superman was the only one between WW and Batman without representation in Death Metal, as far as gear goes.
    • Like x 1
  2. BatmanTWayneDC New Player

[IMG]
    please oh please oh please could the Earth 2 Bruce Wayne Batman style added at some point. I've tried to make it multiple times using what there was in the game. but was never really happy with how it turned out. please oh please oh please!!!!! thank you - BruceThomas Wayne from Xbox One.
    • Like x 3
  3. Cpt ClapBack New Player

Based on some of the previous responses… It almost seems moot to even suggest anything, but Artemis/Tigress’s dual quiver from young justice would be clutch. Oh, and maybe a better voodoo style/an update of the voodoo belt at least. It’s unusable without a chroma.
    • Like x 2
  4. Cpt ClapBack New Player

I hadn’t fully known that to be true, but I have been noticing how different the game has gotten since certain devs left.
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I love the "Scarab Exoskeleton" style set.
    The only thing that is missing to complete the Jaime Reyes' Blue Beetle look is a set of weapon styles.
    Jaime's suit makes weapons. The styles I see working best are Brawling, Duel Pistols, Duel Wield, Hand Blasters, Martial Arts, and maybe shield.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Kreachure Committed Player

Yeezys are long overdue
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Gotham Goliath New Player

That Classic Superman slimline is long overdue
    • Like x 3
  8. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get weapon styles based on Bekka's Wonder Sword from "Justice League: Gods and Monsters"
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Just like the Merciless' God Killer Sword.
    I see the Wonder Sword being made into Dual Wield, One-handed, and Two-Handed styles.
    My one wish for the Wonder Sword is that it will be large enough to be Two-handed(unlike swords used be Ares and Deathstroke)
    If made, I know the Wonder Sword would be a perfect match for Superman's apocaliptian armor.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Tsuki New Player

I do not know if it is possible but I would like there to be more jackets to use the emblem that one would like, there is the one for superboy but it is very difficult to get and you only have to use the one for red hood
    • Like x 2
  10. Rami-El New Player

I was just thinking something similar to this. It would be nice if (don't know if this is possible) jackets and coats could have a separate gear slot. We have a ton of different spandex styles, but I'd love to have on a tank top, put my House of Xos emblem over it, and then throw a ragged looking jacket on top of it. Every jacket style already has some preset underneath it, which limits choices.
    • Like x 1
  11. LoganCaron Active Player

repeting myself but maybe give us an option to choose the size ( small, regular and big ) of the emblem on any chest styles that can have an emblem. One more material slot would be cool too;-) ho and maybe a Supergirl emblem ;-)
    • Like x 1
  12. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get Mr.Oz's staff as a weapon style?
    [IMG]

I like this iteration with the glowing crystal most. Personally, I'd love to see the crystal look like the shards use in Kryptonite, Red Kryptonite, and Sun Stone shard accessory styles. I believe this staff weapon style would go great with Superman's New Geneses suit.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Especially with if this style was given a head and back style that forms a hooded cape(I'm thinking the Shoulder guards would be placed over the cape).
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I was looking at new toon creation and realized, why don't we have a simple, single gear Emblem. Two that move in Enhanced version would be even nicer.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You mean gears, like in a machine? Like these?

[IMG]

[IMG]

'Cuz if so, you're right, we don't have an Emblem that's specifically that. The Emblem of the Murder Machine has a gear around the outside, but that's it.

The closest we have otherwise would be either the Shuriken Emblem, or the Snowflake, so take your pick as to which one works better as a placeholder.
  15. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

That's actually EXACTLY what I was looking for. Nothing excessive beyond maybe the moving two piece request.
    • Like x 2
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

No offense, but I don't honestly understand how this style could win over the other two, inpspired by Zod and Azrael. I mean, what's so special about it? Or beautiful, or even nice? Why do people wanna look like a bug?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because Blue Beetle is more popular than Zod or Azrael.
    • Like x 3
  18. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

So popularity over taste. That says it all...
  19. Brandon_Harper New Player

Wildcat Cowl?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Would this include a later hair addition of a "5 O'clock shadow"? Instead of the usual sideburns or beard, of course.
    • Like x 2