Booster Bundle Remix

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Spells New Player

What drops exactly from Metallic Chroma Reward Box. Trying to figure out if I still need anything from it .
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

To answer two of your questions...

1. Proxystar listed the drop chances above, and KneelBeforeZodd repeated them in the post just above yours.

3. No, launching a Booster Bundle, TC, or Seasonal replaces the bonus week for that week. Always has.
    • Like x 1
  3. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

1. As stated above, 5% for Premium Reward Box, 18% for Cosmic and Solar Aura Reward Box and 77% for the remaining reward boxes.

2. Because they make more money using an RnG/Loot box mechanic. Over the course of the Bundle, just keep looking for what you want on the broker if you don't want to open any. A lot of stuff will be available.

Prices on the broker isn't anyone keeping anything from others, it's a market. Prices that are too high will be left there and competing prices will drive the item price down if supply is there. It's not an efficient or sophisticated market but a market nonetheless so prices are reflective of buyer/seller equilibrium and not other people's bad intentions towards others.

3. There is never a bonus week when a seasonal or new episode drops.
    • Like x 2
  4. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

According to the Wiki,

- Blue Metallic Chroma Reward Box
    - Green Metallic Chroma Reward Box
    - Orange Metallic Chroma Reward Box
    - Purple Metallic Chroma Reward Box
    - Red Metallic Chroma Reward Box
    - Yellow Metallic Chroma Reward Box
  5. kingofthebeast Active Player

let's see what 5% chance looks like
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here is what you can get.... and I could not include the Purple Chroma in the post....

• Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Awwwww... just one more to complete the set. ;)
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those wondering if they should open them BBs??? ;) ;)
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Which is good, because the fact that they're all in Booster Boxes is meaningless. "Booster Box " does not mean "exclusive only to this bundle"

But this is a moot argument, thank god.

Yes, yes, yes, TOS. Nobody contests that DCUO has the legal right to do what they wish. That's never been in contention. The moral issue of sticking to one's word is what was always at issue. Please don't cite the irrelevant TOS as relevant to this discussion of morality and trust.
  10. Proxystar #Perception

lol
  11. CeeN New Player

Until when will it be available?
  12. sebfm Well-Known Player

Yay, that is a crazy Booster Bundle indeed :)
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Bought 12, the first Boo$ter Bundles I've bought in years. NOT ONE PREMIUM REWARD BOX!

I'm so sick and tired of these stupid low odds of getting the items we actually want! Put the damn Comic Shaded Material either IN THE MARKETPLACE or IN A VENDOR where it BELONGS! This is a COMIC BOOK MMORPG, therefore EVERYONE should be able to get the Comic Shaded Material for ALL of their characters!!!! :mad:

So drokkin' done with this nonsense! :mad:

And for the Love of FRAK, BRING BACK THE TRADES FORUM!!!
    • Like x 3
  14. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hello,

Wow, calm down, :) It is supposed to be rare. I didn't get it this time either, but you have about 1000db coins stuff with this 900db coins buy, so even if you don't get the material you want, you don't lose your money :)

Have a nice play time :)
  15. wisetoons Well-Known Player

Nimbus aura reward box doesn't contain "nimbus aura". That is demoralizing. In my opinion none should be excluded from this remix bundle.
  16. Eve YouTuber

It's available now
  17. Tolly Committed Player

He's right this system is the most infamous thing ever in video games, making you think you can have this or that when you can't, especially when you're made to think you have an interesting chance rate, it's enough to make people angry.

After that, we shouldn't be surprised if people are less and less reluctant to take the plunge on external sites that sell this kind of item or gold directly.

It's not as if we all had ministerial salaries and it's even harder now with the inflation that everyone is suffering from....

Bring all this back to the game shop to change us from the old stuff that has been available for x years in the shop!
    • Like x 2
  18. kingofthebeast Active Player

He meant how long will it last
  19. Eve YouTuber

Oh my bad, I misread it. No end date was announced
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I think the Booster remix bundle will last 4 to 6 weeks. I wouldnt be surprised if it lasted 2 months.