Booster Bundle Remix, Flawless Nth Metal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CodedKills, Jun 16, 2022.

1. CodedKills Well-Known Player

I noticed that the flawless nth metal from this booster bundle are account bound. Is this intentional? The past booster bundles' flawless nth metal's were tradeable as well as the nth metal detectors.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

No wonder the broker was quiet. Hmmm... that's a pretty big change.
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

This upsets me immensely :(
    • Like x 2
  4. CodedKills Well-Known Player

Tremendously upsetting :/
    • Like x 2
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Was this intended? This is not good...
    • Like x 1
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yup, I was highly anticipating these flooding the broker, and I'm sure the players sitting on hundreds of these right now would like the option to sell. Bump.
    • Like x 2
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I don't know, I mean to play devil's advocate for a moment it's not like you can sell other marketplace purchased nth metal, so despite it being that way in the past, changing it to account bound makes it more consistent with other forms of purchaseable nth metal.
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I had a system in place with a close friend of mine whom opens them (I don't personally, I'm broke irl). I use my excessive bank space to horde their BB items for them and also help them sell them (because I'm good at it), in exchange they gave me all of the nth metal. Now my alts are sad :(
  9. CodedKills Well-Known Player

That's true. I just always looked at is as tradeable because their from a booster bundle, like the exception to the rule.
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

"For a moment". Yes, Devil's advocate for JUST a moment! :D:p