Will remix booster bundle happen again or this a 1 of?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trended, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

Every. Thread. About. Probability.
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

That's a probability.
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Doesn't matter how it works.

40 BBs later.... you still don't have a Premium Box. ;)
  4. Proxystar #Perception

LOL math would beg to differ LOL.

You need to keep opening, maybe get financial advice first though :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Trended Active Player

Thanks for the reply much apricated :)
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I have 100% chance of not wasting any money on these.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

I mean, I got mine after three boxes, so...welcome to probability and RNGs!
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

LOL, knowing the odds I bought two boxes (partly with saved stipend) and got rubbish, it was at that time I understood the rules got the hell outta dodge.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. PickArole Well-Known Player

The way i look at this, look at ALL stuff being a one time only thing. Then ask yourself, do I want this stuff, do I want the feat pts associated with the said content etc. If you do, focus on that stuff, if not, it don't matter if it's a one time thing. Cheers
  10. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

And because of you, someone else had to buy 150 to get one!

(Just kidding, that's not how probability works, but we would all be here a long time for a thorough discussion of probability and statistics)
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Ah HA!!!! Now we have written proof that you are an EEViLLL Hacker.

Give me half a Cosmic Chroma and I won't tell anyone. Me swear. ;)
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So.... It's his fault if Obsidian, Balkan and I did not get the Premium Reward Box??

I Knew it!!! ;)
  13. Maxwill Committed Player

Didn't you say that Original Solar aura , original Cosmic Material , original Radiant Aura and original Glimmering Aura were exclusive to specific Booster Bundles ?

Or exclusive is just a word you use to make people think that those things won't be available again?
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

When you open 40 BBs and don't see single Premium Box......

Math is Wrong.

It's the only explanation. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

lol :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Linus Active Player

I havent logged into the forums in years...
    But your logic is flawed
    Think about it again, its one of those whammy multi layer math things.

You could open 1000 BBs and get 0 premiums, that doesn't mean the probability is 0... Its like a roulette table. RNG is RNG thus, RNG is RNG.
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

My logic is Flawless. Flawless I says!!!

I have the IQ of Reed Richards and Lex Luthor combined..... although the latter one may throw off my logic a bit. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Tolly Committed Player

people are more willing to spend triple on lootboxes than to get something directly from the game shop...

No wonder this infamous system is growing everywhere...
  19. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

The fact that you can open 50 BB and still not get a single premium box is absolutely ridiculous lol. Even though it may not be but it feels just like getting scammed or betrayed lol. Its like, "Hey if you put enough money in the magic machine and you might get what you want. We don't know what that number is so keep paying and figure it out".

That's why I let everyone else open them and I just choose what I want with in-game cash. The percentage on the rare item needs to be increase atleast to 15%.

That's why we all use Seals of Completion for our artifacts because we know there no way that thing is gonna break thru at 5%
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Imagine you have a 100-sided die, every time you open a BB you roll the die. To get the Premium Reward Box you have to roll a 95-100.