Bonus week tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jun 8, 2022.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Just curious about what bonus week it is tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It might not be any. We've had a few weeks without anything recently.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

The only time there's no bonus is when events themselves launch, like the Spring event, otherwise there's always been a bonus of some nature.

The bonus is that the games still running :D
    • Like x 5
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I believe we also didn't have one when the episode launched, but I guess that could be considered an event too since there is the event version. We used to rarely get these bonuses when I previously played. I don't mind either way. They're nice when we have 'em, but they're not what keep me playing.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

If Mepps and Panderus are too busy to announce another bonus week I'm down if we get Death Metal bonus extended another week, just saying :D
    • Like x 5
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah, sorry it's whenever anything actually launches, they consider the launch the bonus lol :D
    • Like x 1
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The bonus week is bonus resumes sent into Dimensional Ink
    • Like x 9
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Even better if you work at Dimensional Ink the Bonus is your LinkedIn profile has finally been updated that you don't work for Daybreak Games anymore :D
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The bonus is the friends we made along the way. Unless you're one of those people that thinks friends aren't part of the MMO experience...
    • Like x 5
  10. Proxystar #Perception

screw you dude, I only care about the content and you are nothing to me, nothing but a means to an end, the end being my progress, know your role bro, what are friends?!?! :p
    • Like x 3
  11. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

me :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

lol :)
    • Like x 1
  13. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Ouch!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Am

Also me :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Proxystar #Perception

lmao :)
    • Like x 1
  16. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I predict new time capsule with Superman ally after opening 15.
    • Like x 2
  17. SilkyPawz Bunny

Excuse me? :eek:
    • Like x 4
  18. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Friends are the ones that can help you track random IP addresses back to crazy places like.... New Zealand.
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You convinced me.... my resume is in the Mail. :)

First thing I will do is add a Multiverse Ally.
    It will be a Rank 25 Ally and his Passive will be to double the amount of Time Capsules that Drop in the game. ;)

The second thing will be to add an ObsidianChill Ally that will be Rank 50 and have a Passive that will be a built in Combat Parser with spread sheet and everything. ;)
    • Like x 2