Older Base Lair Suggestion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Would you ever consider the possibility of adding the extra room (like Brainiac and Atlantean lair have) to the older purchasable base lairs? Such as Tech, Penthouse, etc. Thanks! :)
    • Like x 9
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Edit: Or perhaps a 200 marketplace coin "upgrade" to do so?
    • Like x 3
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

better yet, just give us new larger bases, with the extra room, of all existing previous base designs. &, while they're at it, why not give us dive style bases based on all the previous existing bases? so, you end up with accordingly priced dive / regular / super size version of all current existing base designs ( excluding, of course, the Volcano / Space bases, & the Manor / HOL bases). I'd kill for dive-sized Ancient / Sewer / Cave etc bases.
    • Like x 4
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Your ideas sound cool, but my idea sounds much simpler :p
    Besides, I would dread having to redecorate 600+ items just to accommodate the extra room O.O
    • Like x 1
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I want themed dive sized bases, so bad. or, at the very very least, wall / ceiling / floor coverings that actually cover what they're supposed to cover for dive bases ( steel / wood / brick / moss / ice, that sorta thing ).
    • Like x 1
  6. Ryll Committed Player

I have always wanted a single room base. Like the titans training room.
    • Like x 3
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I've also suggested before a Panopticon league hall, it has the perfect size hallways and layouts to be one :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Please let us purchase the extra room, my tech lair needs more space for some of these HoL decor items ;) hehe
    • Like x 1
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Some feedback from players in-game has me definitely leaning toward being able to purchase the extra room (on Marketplace), so it does not interfere with others' current bases.

[IMG]
  10. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

This sounds awesome as well!
  11. Brit Loyal Player

That's why I keep requesting "Please fix the broken Permission to Move Base Items". I am not going to decorate my base until I can pay someone else to do it for me.
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Still willing to spend some cash to purchase this extra room :)
    • Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Personally, I’d like to have the option of ditching the two columns in the entrance rooms of all these bases.
    • Like x 3
  14. Great Architect Loyal Player

The larger room is a pain in the ****, in some ways. And it always will be until we can free-place Amenities.
    • Like x 2
  15. Achikah All About That Base

I'd love this option as well, in a lot of the bases, especially the ones that won't allow for wall placement on the columns/pillars. Despite this though, this is immediately where my mind went when hearing the request:
  16. Eve YouTuber

Anything they can do for the base builders community is good, +1
    • Like x 1
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Any type of way to purchase some kind of extension to our lairs would be great at this point. 700 item limit but I ran out of space at 500 XD
    • Like x 1
  18. GermanM Committed Player

I understand your feelings, normal bases have too little space. that´s why i buy the mansion lair (I have two main toons and those bases are full too, being a base decor addict is hard)
    • Like x 1
  19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Really would like to be able to buy this "extension" to my current bases please :)
    Since they exist for certain other ones, it would be a really nice gesture to let us expand/add it to the older ones as well. Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar. ;)
    • Like x 1