lair item limit!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NiX®, May 24, 2022.

1. NiX® Level 30

hello everyone, I noticed while creating my hideout, that we were only allowed 700 items, it's not much I think, I just started the seasonal event and I already have 150 basic items and I also noticed that no option to delete duplicates or even ugly objects but which frees exploits, a dev could explain to us why this limit and this lack of options
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The limit up until recently was only 500. Too many items in one place can lead to performance issues so they've been slowly increasing the limit.
    • Like x 2
  3. NiX® Level 30

and why not be able to delete them, things can be so much simpler sometimes......., when creating a base, we are forced to have 3 unusable objects so much they are not beautiful :)
  4. Eve YouTuber

Which base items are you referring to, because if you can be creative enough even ugly base items can fit in with any theme.
    I also yeah It's time to up the limit again! For league halls too.
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 1
  6. NiX® Level 30

I'm talking about the 3 starting imposed objects, coffee table, red clocks and, I forgot the last one, together we can change things, a simple button (delete) and that would solve a lot of problems , the basic objects evolve and the developers must make this choice
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yeah for sure, or option to hide them at least
    • Like x 1
  8. Reverse Sentry Active Player

I wouldn't mind another increase by atleast 50 :cool: Already running short.
    • Like x 1
  9. NiX® Level 30

hidden ones will not change the problem, because they will certainly remain counted, I would really like a DEV to take the time to answer this
    • Like x 1
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

@TIffany

[IMG]
    "Only 700"
    • Like x 1
  11. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Yep 700 is the max! If you cover your floors with grass and walls with ivy in all rooms, you get there real fast ;P
    • Like x 1
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Then if you don't like an item and don't want it taking up a slot in your base, you can just not put it in the base. It only counts if it's actually placed within the base. Just having them does not count towards the 700 item limit per/in a base. Still, though, I'd be all for raising it more sometime. Especially for league halls, since they're so big and most items are so small.
    • Like x 1
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

You think they need to make bigger items or size them up?
  14. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

That would be a solution. One of my league mates is building his lair based solely on the Spring Event. His lair is the HoL style lair. He almost at 700 now from using grass on the floor, ivy on the walls, a lovely brick pathway leading through the entire lair, a waterfall, and some free standing objects scattered around in different places. The butterfly grass is really pretty. But it adds up quickly.

For me, I would never reach the 700 item limit lol. I'm a terrible decorator lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Both. Bases are getting bigger all the time. A knotted tree stump worked fine in a penthouse house base with lower ceilings. But in a manor base, we could use more full size trees. (Maybe even a giant redwood)
    • Like x 1
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That's the biggest issue with decorating league halls. Obviously the item limit for each area is stupid low so raising that too. But even if they doubled it, we'd still have a choice of making one small part of the big room really cool and elaborate or trying to actually decorate a whole room in a more general and generic way.
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

700 items was an increase sent straight from heaven considering the extremely limiting 500 items we used to have. It's one of my favorite updates in a very long time in this game LOL! That being said, as they seem to be going near League Hall-sizes with future lairs, a new limit will soon be needed, especially for League Halls themselves.

Doing more large versions of base items will also be a very good way of handling the limit. Not just for League Halls.
    • Like x 2
  18. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Yes Definitely Increase On Max Space On Lairs & League Halls Cmon Don't They Want Our Money When Seasonals Come Around Lol