Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get more styles for the Tide Walker set?
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Tide_Walker

I want to get three new styles at the very lest, five or seven at most.
    The three I want most are shoulders, hands, and feet. The shoulders and hands are linked to make a shield guard on the left arm. similar to Aquaman's "Injustice 2" costume.
    [IMG]

I ready don't have a clear idea for the feet style, but I'd like it to have knee pads similar to the shield guard with classic Aquaman fins on the back, and open toed. I can think of one maybe two open toed feet styles in-game. So getting an Aquaman themed one seems very appropriate.

Two other new styles that love to get for Tide Walker set are a Trident themed staff weapon style with a matching back style.
    Currently, there are three Trident weapon styles in-game and all of them are used by NPCs. The Greco-Roman Trident is used by numerous mob minions, the True King's Trident is the primary weapon of both Aquaman and Poseidon, finally Aquawoman's Trident is The Drowned's weapon of choice. So yeah, I'd love to have a Trident that is player exclusive for my Aquaman/Atlantean themed character.

Aside from those five styles. I honestly believe that the Tide Walker set needs new variants of its head and legs styles. For the most part, the Tide Walker legs are okay. I just don't like that thick, scaly bikini bottom and that fin thing gets in the way of just about every waist style in the game. An easy fix is to just replace the bikini bottoms with Aquaman's classic scaly pants, which is a style out in-game. Some color channels might need to be rearranged on the gear that's strapped to the legs, but it would be a vast improvement. Easily the weakest part of this set is the head style. To the point where I say scarp it entirely. I'd love to get a helmet that takes inspiration from the helmets worn by Aquaman and Ocean Master during their gladiator dual in the "Aquaman" movie.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

It's not hard to image the Tide Walker fins as a head crest similar to Aquaman's helmet.
    • Like x 1
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Blackened witch fingers
    • Like x 2
  3. BattyBoy267 New Player

Would like to see scarred skin styles, like on the future batman[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Still waiting on my police uniform.
  5. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Something like this, with obviously an emblem slot somewhere on the chest. Or on the red band maybe. By the way, who is the character in the picture?
    [IMG]
  6. Batmazo New Player

New style list I would like to see

1. Superman hair style classic and modern ( not the freedom mullet )

2. Superman death metal chest and hand. ( chest with emblem slot or with the size emblem he has on chest)

3. Death metal Batman chest with emblem slot ( mistake for not putting one on there) with actual size as Batman for emblem size.

4. Amazo skin with absorption cells

5. Joker skin with actual smile

6. Damaged skin like future Batman skin from the paradox wave

7. Murder machine cowl, devastador cowl

8. Murder machine outfit

9. Perpetua hair style

10. Updated zombie style like black lantern skin

11. Wearable rings accessory ( like black lantern ring not just glowing black but actual ring)

12. changing ring color palate for hard light. ( can become any color instead of waiting and praying for new lantern power )

13. Superboy prime outfit

14. Damaged future Batman outfit ( not enhanced future defender style )

15. A new Superman cape like NPC

16. Lantern corp slimline like NPC

17. Penguin body style

18. Two face body style

19. Cheetah revamped body style

20. Gorilla grodd body style

21. Sinistro body style

22. Mxyplck body style ( spelled it wrong sorry ) in honor of voice actor

23. Captain atom body style

24. Metamorpho body style
    • Like x 7
  7. Batmazo New Player

To add on skin

25. Killer croc skin

25. Atrocities skin

26. Larfleeze skin
    • Like x 3
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the shoulder we alreeady have that aquaman'a shoulder it's came from atlantis tc .i think that i put how to make the injustice 2 and 1 aquaman style in the forum
    here it's the shoulder
    [IMG]
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, we DO technically have one... it just makes you look like a zombie, or Frankenstein's Monster, take your pick! ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Yes, I know about the Primeval set, but using it with the Tide Walker chest style just gets you a clipping nightmare.
    I want new style that are made to work with the Tide Walker set.
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  12. Shadowking60 New Player

Kyle Rayner's original custom green lantern costume
    A ninja style batman
    And some styles based on the wild c.a.t.s characters
    • Like x 2
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

But it does need a huge emblem slot like that it would be the same size. I hate that we always have such small emblem slots.
    • Like x 3
  14. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Would love to have new and updated animal skins please, including an actual Cheetah skin, the closest to it for now is just the leopard one
    • Like x 1
  15. vicezx New Player

any chance of seeing more draconic styles? a longer tail for example, the Apex Predators from the current episode are a very good example of what i mean.
    • Like x 1
  16. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Is it possible to get some Native type styles? Like not just Native American but Samoan and others too! I'm sure others than just me would like to have something that celebrates their culture would be a great add!
    • Like x 3
  17. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

a proper raven style
    bombshell raven style set
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It might be helpful if you posted a pic of what you consider "a proper Raven style", since she's had a few different looks over the years.
  19. GL4ever Well-Known Player

First, finally having cat ears is great! My Catwoman '66 looks amazing!

Now...how about animal tail waist styles like cat, dog/wolf, rabbit? Also, bird beak face styles. I'd love a duck bill for my main ;)
    • Like x 3
  20. Ryazan Dedicated Player

A parrot on the shoulder for Summer Seasonal shoulder style. And a halloween variation with a raven instead.
    • Like x 5