"Base Crafters" - New Base Tours show on YouTube!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Oh yea, Ryll is my buddy, he ofc has access:)
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Awesome! Just hope the other two here will & I have some participants from my discord server so they should do it in time for the upcoming weekend.
    • Like x 2
  3. Blight KOBRA Commander

Done.
    • Like x 1
  4. inferno Loyal Player

Why not include League Halls as well?
  5. Eve YouTuber

League Halls can work, too! We just started small :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

We are full for May! Please let us know if you want in for June!
  7. Eve YouTuber

Bump! :) We have spots for June!
    • Like x 1
  8. FutureSpeedster92 New Player

Hello I am glad to see this announcement and will be definitely add you guys to take the tour of my base my DC is FutureSpeedster92 and my base name is JLS would be great to see my own base posted round
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Added both of y’all to Danger Manor and the Council ofDangers (named after the Council of Reeds) but if it comes down to one or the other I’m more proud of Danger Manor.
    • Like x 3
  10. Eve YouTuber

Haya! Which server are you playing on?
  11. Eve YouTuber

Episode #1 is up! Note: We decided to split the amount of bases we tour so it won't be awfully long. Your bases will be all toured - BUT they will be toured on separate months. You can check back in this thread to see if your base got featured in current episode.

This episode features Psycho Tech's and Miles' bases.

• Like x 6
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i for one enjoyed the bases so thanks Tech and Miles for sharing. rather enjoyed the video itself as well so well done Achikah(i hope i spelled that right) Zoe and Ryll.
    • Like x 3
  13. Achikah All About That Base

Thanks everyone for loaning us your bases! This was really fun.
    Sorry about my audio quality on the first ep; it was fine in game for us but something got lost in the sauce. :( We'll figure it out before next go around hopefully.

Also, for some reason there was a slew of popcorn on the flooring everywhere... in both bases. I have NO idea why. None whatsoever... Just letting you know it was there before we got there. FOR sure... Ahem. >_>'
    • Like x 3
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Great first episode!

(Although the level of design on these bases is so high, it’s making me contemplate retirement.)
    • Like x 2
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

It must’ve been how all those ppl died, popcorn overload
    • Like x 2
  16. Achikah All About That Base

Gotta be careful of that extra butter. It's a killer.
    • Like x 2
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

and here i always thought it was the salt lol
    • Like x 2
  18. Achikah All About That Base

Technically, there is no "salt" in movie theater popcorn, it's FLAVACOL- just like salt but worse for you somehow! But damn, if it ain't delicious.
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

ALL THE WINDOWS AND ALL THE POPCORN
  20. Ryll Committed Player

Hello everyone! We have more spots open for base crafter episodes! Have loved checking out all the fantastic work done so far!

Please post the character name, base name, server the base is on and give permissions for these characters to enter:

US server: WorldOfZoe, Achikah, Ryll
    EU server: basecrafter, Achikah, RyllTour
    • Like x 2