Which is your favorite power? And why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kaotyck, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Kaotyck New Player

Just for information and fun.

I want to hear your opinion.
    • Like x 6
  2. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I love Atomic. The animations are very pretty and look really awesome. As a dps, I find that Atomic is best suited for me based on my style of play.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Even though I am Electricity right now, Nature will always be my baby. I'm a nature person in general and a animal lover so I just love the shapeshifting possibilities and wish we had more. I might go back at some point, I miss Nature so much. Healing is always my favorite role too so nature healing is bae with HOTs <3
    • Like x 6
  4. Lucifoxx Active Player

Rage. Been that power for 3 years and its still my favorite. I love The Red Lantern Corps. Another thing about rage is that I love how its all about aggressive tanking. It was the power that allowed me to solo carry Nekron in BN and its one of my proudest achievements to date.

That and its versatility as a dps means no matter the foe. Nobody can escape your wrath.
    • Like x 3
  5. Dilios Well-Known Player

Water. =]

First, because it's a good power for a healer.

Second, I love the gestures that the character makes when performing the skills!
    • Like x 3
  6. Kaotyck New Player

I'm currently using rage and i love it.

I want to take it forward to see what i can really do haha.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kaotyck New Player

Itried electiricity yesterday but i didn't like it very much..
    But i'm sure it's very very strong
    • Like x 2
  8. GermanM Committed Player

Putting aside the "who make more damage" topic i would say, Rage, Water, Quantum, Ice, Sorcery...
    If i think closely this game have a lot of beutiful powers, the unbalance is what send them into oblivion.
    • Like x 2
  9. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

My favorite has always been Rage. Celestial comes in at a close 2nd, but rage is that "in your face" type of power.
    Electric, then water.
    • Like x 3
  10. Kaotyck New Player

I like for now, Rage, HL and Gadget
  11. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

It is strange, always in real life and in my imagination, I have been attracted to everything that has to do with the powers of water or ice, however, if we talk about this game, nature in its healing function is what I find most pleasant, it is my favorite...
    • Like x 1
  12. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

Celestial. I like magic, plus its a good healing power.
  13. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Probably in the minority here, but my main has been HL since the powerset was first released. It's far from being one of the strongest powers, but it suits my ranged playstyle, and the infinite combo rotation is great when I'm low on power (which doesn't happen often). I'm also enjoying water, electricity, and mental on some of my other toons.
    • Like x 1
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

HL has always been my favorite. No matter what power my main goes out of boredom my 2nd toon is always HL so that I always have an active HL toon.

I’ve been HL since before gu36 and loved the speed and complexity of the power set. Unfortunately not as complex as it once was but still my favorite
    • Like x 1
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

I love Fire, the whole concept of wielding fire.
    • Like x 1
  16. AzraelR Committed Player

Celestial
    But I would like some Raven (NPC) skills on Celestial powerset
    Raven NPC skills are really nice (see in T1 solo instance when you fight against her)
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

My favorite power is the power of friendship.
    • Like x 3
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

gadgets, for me. always & forever. I like throwing stuff at people.
    • Like x 3
  19. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Celestial.

NEVER gets boring, DPS or Heal. I continue to learn more and more about Celestial every day.

Other power sets are there, once you've got it there isn't much else to discover.
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Quantum

One word....

Quantum Tunnelling.

Ok that was 2 words. ;)
    • Like x 3