Legends PvE Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

LEGENDS PVE EXTRAVAGANZA!

The Legends PvE Extravaganza is back!

This week, all Legends characters will be available to try and all Legends PvE maps will be available in the On Duty menu. Legends PvE invites you to complete PvE content playing as iconic DC characters.

More importantly, Legends PvE feat contribution will be multiplied tenfold. That's 10x, 1000%, decupled, TIMES TEN. When working towards any Legends PvE feat with a counter, instead of one completion incrementing the counter by one, a completion will increment the counter by 10!

The bonus week begins Thursday, April 21, 2022, and runs through Wednesday, April 27, 2022.
    • Like x 8
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Neat! Hopefully I can finish off at least some feats this time :oops:
    • Like x 1
  3. KidKretz Committed Player

excited :) I tried queing for a legend the other day, first time since returning, to no avail.

hopefully get some love this week ;)
  4. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

RAWR! I might actually try Legends content with Catwoman, then!

(*unsheathes and sheathes her claws*)

Puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrfect!

Thanks! :)
  5. L T Devoted Player

You seriously want Elite plus LPVE????
  6. L T Devoted Player

Actually, I take it back.

We definitely need a longer, more difficult version of LPVE. One death per player, and a group wipe resets the entire instance.
    That's just elite.
    For Elite Plus, everyone has to play as St Walker.

And just so the players who have managed to finish the LPVE grind don't miss out, we need a whole different set of grind feats for these instances! This could be huge! THE COMMUNITY DEMANDS IT!

I mean am I right? He where'd everybody go?
    • Like x 1
  7. TheDrone Well-Known Player

While I'm sure this is good for some people, it fails to address the reason so few people have any interest in LPVE. It's a miserable activity. Everything takes way, way too long.

Personally, I've finished all feats in the LPVE tab with one exception: Paradox Wave. It is much too hard. It takes much too long. And the final boss is bugged. Bugged to the point that you can't finish. (I'm just assuming it hasn't been fixed in the last couple months.) I still need to complete it another 10 times and that's just not gonna happen. I've completely given up on it and have no intention of ever finishing it. Having a 10x completion week is irrelevant to me and I'd imagine the vast majority of people who just don't want to deal with this slog.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Can we have it be 25x? Even at 10x, this is just miserable, specially after red barrels were nerfed.
    • Like x 1
  9. Scars New Player

I have a few of the LPVE feats done, but honestly, this content takes TOO damn long and should be at 25x. Grinding this content for a few measly SP is just brutal.
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Mepps you forgot to add the 0 to the rewards. Supposed to be 100x
    • Like x 1
  11. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Question why they didnt add this legends pve week before new DLC when people had nothing to do and can spam some LPVE for this sick numberos in feat list ? Good luck to all of you who got 16 toons to run throught new dlc content and still find time to run LPVE guess its gona be 2 hours sleep per day !
    • Like x 1
  12. Reverse Sentry Active Player

hope it gets extended :)
  13. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

To each his own. Fortunately I got most of these feats already done over the last 7 years of my main account. I got 3 side accounts but I have realized I just cannot bring myself to do it - even on an opportunity like this. The characters over there will skip these but even if this is not the best timing for it so early in a new DLC some feats could be done. New players don't have the burnout syndrome I have on this ;)

greetings
    • Like x 1
  14. N-IX Well-Known Player

extend lpve bonus week please
    • Like x 2
  15. fredohmaha Active Player

Yes to this but I would argue it should always count as x10. The grind is way too long. Even the 10x grind means you have to run like 700 instances to finish the feats. That should be more than enough to justify the few 10 point feats you get for finishing it.
    • Like x 3
  16. Cyrusthevirus23 New Player

I would like it to be extended. Me and my friend have been trying to complete ace chemicals feats for legends. But we are now at 7 times chemo bugged out wasting the entire mission to be completed. Could you please fix that bug?
    • Like x 1
  17. Cyrusthevirus23 New Player

Also note master force at bluhaven his health bar is way to much really needs to be reworked
  18. GuestRei New Player

extended one week more please
    • Like x 1
  19. AzraelR Committed Player

About that, there is already a thread on bug section: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/lpve-ace-chemicals-chemo-bug.316387/

but unfortunately no developer has posted on the thread yet (and the bug is already quite old)

on the other hand, in the major force thread, a developer has already posted saying that it has already been fixed (in the next update)

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...gends-pve-bludhaven-alert-is-too-high.318365/
  20. Eve YouTuber

We are in desperate need of new legends. Some feats are very tedious to do for example the one with Flash, because you can only use Flash from the "Flash Family".