Test Discussion Springtime 2022: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Cardboard Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Enjoy new styles and base items from the Giving or Misgiving Tree in the House of Legends, including new base items, auras, and animal ears!

Along with these new styles are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Swamp Bling
    - I'm All Ears
    - Speaking For The Trees

There are also new auras available only during Spring on the Dr. Fate store! Enhanced Fireflies and Monarch Butterflies.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
    • Like x 4
  2. L T Devoted Player

Auras are really, really good.

Styles and accessories are very fun. Don't see any visual glitches but only tried 2 of the many body types.

Vault gear is 280, which is lower than omnibus. Not sure if that's intended or an oversight.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Thank you for all the great looking items! I have one small query about 2 items and their ability to style unlock, a question about the pricing of the vendor items, and finally one concerning the feats:

1. Would it be possible to add the Will-o'-the-Wisps Aura & Demonic Tail waist style to Style Unlocking (hopefully for Free or 4 RB price as the Aura was a Springtime Member's only item that was only given for 1 character)?

2. The total pricing of the items are 470 Seed Pods (120 for base items, 150 for all ears, 200 for all auras) and if the event awards 15 a day, it would come to requiring 32 days to run, and usually the spring event is about a month long. It seems a bit high given the amount of days and the possible need to run on alts to complete the mission for some that do run the event on multiple toons for potentially all of the items either to have one of each item or certain duplicate base items, etc.
    My suggestion if feasible: Would it be possible to make the ear styles from 25 to 20 Seed Pods each, and the auras from 50 to 40 Seed Pods each? Doing so would make the total for ears 120, and 160 for auras, changing the total for 1 of each item 400, which would come to 27 days of runs required for every item (hoping the event itself would be 30 at least) and give a bit of space for those that haven't yet caught up with older items to be able to as well or those than aren't able to log in everyday, just to make it a bit more manageable for players to get all of these new items.

3. Would the feat points associated with the feats be able to be adjusted? Given the base items requiring 50 Seed Pods, the ears 50 Seed Pods, (which could instead ask for 3 ears if the pricing is changed to 20 each would be 60), and the aura for 100 Seed Pods (or 80 if changed), and all are currently 1 star feats, would maybe the ears feat be able to be bumped up to a 2 star feat, and the aura feat to a 3 star feat? Not sure if there's any other precedence for the feats to be made.
    • Like x 2
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

By giving tree are you talking about the book?
  5. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Also the vault is not awarding a mark
  6. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Are there Kitty ears available at the vendor? :)

Asking for a friend. :p

Thanks! ;)
  7. Eve YouTuber

Girl - not just Kitty Ears, but Wolf & Bunny too! :)

• Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

I love the new stuff, I was just abit bummed with the base items due to Charon and Oceans' promises on them. You guys did deliver on the large pond, mushroom chair&table, Just expected more items I guess (Base Items wise). Auras wise - Charon you rock!!! These are lovely and I love each of them (Just...not sure I will use the flies one) but the fact you also added two and not even one to the Fate Vendor - I can't say how much I appreciate the effort you put for all of us. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I just have a seasonal farmer who is a zombie, flies are just right for him;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

O, If we had good looking Zombie skins I would definitely make a Zombie toon.
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

Bug: Vault gives 1x Clover (St. Patrick Currency) instead of 1x Seed Pod.

Another one is Spring Event using Flashpoint photos on duty:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks for letting me know!
    I am really looking forward to the Spring event now! :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Another potential bug? I am getting Valentine's Day feats on my characters?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I like the addition of auras and ear styles. I am still hoping we can get some elf theme ears ( maybe as a skin). Crossing my fingers for summer.
    • Like x 2
  15. Chain Lightning Active Player

Could the Spring event auras be turned into accessories instead? Or have an option to use as either an aura or accessory?
    • Like x 3
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

100% this
  17. myandria Item Storage

Oh wow.. anime fans rejoice!
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Me and my friend experienced extreme lag in the seasonal alert.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That table and chair look tailor-made to appeal to Italian Plumbers! :D
    • Like x 4
  20. SilkyPawz Bunny

Yes Finally got Bunny ,Cat and Wolfy Ears, thank you so much!!! :D
    • Like x 2