"Base Crafters" - New Base Tours show on YouTube!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Me and Achikah are looking to tour your bases for a new series we are working on. It's completely for free, and currently we are set to tour US & EU bases, as these are the only servers we can access, but we are working towards Switch and Xbox.

SO!

We need you to let us know your character & base names & the server you are on!
    On EU, give permission to these characters to enter your base: Basecrafter, Achikah
    On US, give permission to these characters to enter your base: WorldOfZoe, Achikah

PLEASE Don't just add us without commenting on this thread or messaging one of us. We need to know who you are so we can credit you in the video. Each episode should have about 4-5 bases toured in total, and we will give our opinions on the theme, items used & placements, and anything unique we see in your base! Note that you can only enter with one base for one episode, because we want others to have fair chance. We will also update when we want to see specific themes (Spring, for example) in a episode. For the first episode, we don't have a specific theme - so go wild!

Entries are open until May 10th for the first episode\until we have 5 or 4 entries.

Thanks and we can't wait to tour your bases -

Zoe & Achikah
    • Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

In addition: If you have one than one base, and you are using a mic, you can join us for a whole episode revolving around YOU and YOUR Bases! Please message me in private for more details.
    • Like x 5
  3. Eve YouTuber

bump!
    • Like x 1
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

sounds cool! maybe this is making me want to continue doing my base :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

Thanks Sira! I hope you do, I know how much effort you put into it so far :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Tree Well-Known Player

Zoe, this sounds fantastic! And I see the deadline, neat. I’ll decorate and finish (finally) just for you!
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Awesome! Let me know your server, character & base name and when you gave both me and Achikah access! We will tour it in the weekend :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Character: ReverseSentry
    Base name: Seabeasts Lair
    Server: EU-PC/PS

Permission will be granted tomorrow. :D
    • Like x 2
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

You & Achikah now have access to my NA base, (Wicked Woods) on Psycho Tech
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

Awesome, thank you everyone for your entries for the first episode! I'm going to write them down and see how many we got and split them to future episodes. :) Keep it coming!
    • Like x 1
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

how often yall gonna be doing episodes of this new venture?
  13. Eve YouTuber

The plan is to do it once a month.
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

sounds good so.... um i guess just let me know if you end up needing a base to fill in a slot
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

One more spot for this month if you want in!
  16. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

um let me know a bit closer to the deadline Z, Id rather other ppl get the opportunity to have a base showcased first. As in Im filler lol
    • Like x 1
  17. Blight KOBRA Commander

Character: Blight
    Bases: Silent Castle, EE Penthouse, COBRA Bunker, Coluan Warship
    Server: US-PC

Permission granted to tour my lairs at your discretion to WorldOfZoe and Achikah. If you decide on expanding this to feature League Halls as well, I'll grant you access to tour that as well.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Cool! I have a lot of bases, think I can muster up a list
    • Like x 1
  19. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I don't have the patience to decorate which is why I chuckle when I queue for a raid and get League Hall Lockdown or whatever it's called and the league hall is ours(my LH is just for my wife and I) and all I have is pictures on the wall, Krypto, Wonder Mutt, and 2 Teekl's. LOL At least there's nothing in our way.
  20. Eve YouTuber

Haya! Please add our third person to base permission:
    EU - RYLLTOUR
    US - Ryll

I am not 100% about US but I asked Ryll to confirm, if you guys know this is the name - please make sure you added Ryll to walk-in permissions.
    • Like x 4