Atlantean Seahorse Pet Drop (Throne)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reverse Sentry, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Has anyone seen it drop in let's say the past 2-3 weeks ? I ran Throne Elite for atleast 25 times and haven't seen it drop once (checked the loot log for all the players). Nor has it been in the broker for the said 2-3 weeks.
    Looking forward to hearing some feedback.
    • Like x 3
  2. The BatmanBeyonder New Player

Yes exactly, I have done this Raid hundreds of times and it just seems to not be possible to be dropped. Maybe the devs broke the Drop Rate with some recent patch.
    • Like x 1
  3. fredohmaha Active Player

That's an interesting point. It was "disabled temporarily" according to the Server Hotfix notes from March 15th.

The Omnibus queued it up for me last night and I had wanted to check the log to see if it dropped for anyone but was kicked out before I could and then forgot.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reverse Sentry Active Player

I know that they had it disabled tho it was some other patch that caused the seahorse to not drop I believe. Like I said around 2-3 weeks ago-ish.
  5. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Just did another run. Again...nothing.
  6. Tolly Committed Player

And unfortunately, it's not only for the hippocampus, it's also a miracle for those who manage to get one of the two boxes in Wonderverse...
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In my thread someone posted a pic with multiple seahorses on the US PC broker.
  8. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Could be an EU related issue then.[IMG] How long was it ago ?
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Another 2 runs, nothing for none. In 30 runs not a single drop ?
  11. Reverse Sentry Active Player

I'll keep counting and tracking the raid. Also for the sake of keeping this thread active.
    Just ran another one.
    Nothing. What else did I expect ? :D
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trust me... it has a drop chance of 5%. Supposedly. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  13. Reverse Sentry Active Player

But for real...In your thread Charon said its a 10% chance, maybe it's just the worst rng one can get right now but still I feel like something is off.
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Iconic weapons 5 percent in normal, 10 percent in elite that I have mentioned on the forums before.
    Combat pets are 5 percent in normal and in elite. The reason they don't drop higher is because the one in Elite that does drop is superior than the Normal version. For the weapons they are the same assets in both modes. If the pets were the same, I'd have higher drop rate too in Elite.

Also verified through combat loot logging that he does drop the Seahorse at that rate.

Additionally, I just checked Live and see it on the broker so it does indeed drop.

Sorry about my matter of fact incorrect response earlier. :p

That was his official response. 5%
    • Like x 1
  15. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Must've misread it. 5% urgh. Ist it for everyone tho?or 5% Chance tondrop it for the group?
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

each player has a 5% chance. Yeah i couldnt believe it either after 8 runs without any drop.
  17. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Nah then its bugged. Just had another run...nothing.
  18. Reverse Sentry Active Player

And another run without anyone getting it.
  19. fredohmaha Active Player

Put this thread to bed because this issue is being addressed in the Hotfix tomorrow, 4/21/22.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him!
    • Like x 1
  20. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Hehe so it was worth if after all :). Are we getting refunds ? Just kidding. I got my wanted base items anyway. Even more runs now then :cool:.
    • Like x 1