Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I might not be a Rhodes Scholar but being homeless and having a base kind of skips the point of being homeless.
  2. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

A wider variety of kitties, please.

Thanks! :)
    • Like x 3
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Except that not all players set their bases up as apartments or building interiors.
    in many cases players design their bases to be outdoor locations. Forests, beaches etc etc.
    in the case of my character above, the setting of the base is not the inside of a building, but rather a small winding series of alley’s between buildings.
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Particularly Dex-Starr! My Red Lantern (who is herself a cat lmao) must have him! Alfred the Cat would also be great. There's a lot of great potential base pets in general, really. Ace the Bathound (especially the Golden Age version), Titus, Goliath, Batcow, Comet, that super monkey Clark had once, Ch'p, the various animals already in the game in other ways, Jumpa, Nightwing's new rescue pup (anyone else immediately connect the 3-legged pup and Babs upon learning of her and just love the adorable idea of Dick having a disabled girlfriend and a disabled dog and just generally being a super ally in everything he does, which is a very him thing to do?), Sphere/the Supercycle, Wolf (Superboy's mutant wolf, at least if he exists in the comics as well, I know they can't use him if he's solely from the show), Constantine as a bunny from when Zatanna turned him into one in the Bombshells timeline, and countless more.

Plus, we do have the Ambush Bug Base Pal thing (still need to get that last collection piece) and the Myxlplyx leprechaun thing, so people characters aren't necessarily off the table. I've always been wanting more Iconics to put in bases and league halls. Especially if they can give random dialogue occasionally (even if all of it is just old dialogue being reused) and even more so if it takes faction into account (IE Batman scolding villain toons). NGL, though, I mostly want this just so I can put them in cages for my Injustice-esque character's prison base lmao. So much potential.
    • Like x 1
  5. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Kryptonite display case with various forms of kryptonite (green, red, gold, etc)
    Batarang display case with various types of batarangs
    Space Cabbie's cab
  6. Eve YouTuber

Hoping we can get those posters of Zatanna from House of Mystery in the Justice League Dark raid. Dev Megzilla did say last year they are ready and was surprised they weren't ready. So It's an available asset that can be added to Cheetah's vendor. Please Devs???
    • Like x 1
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Would it be at all possible to have our armories posed? Or have statues of our toons and their different outfits like the league hall ones but in our own bases?
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

I'd love windows like that. With it without the statue, or that you can place different statues in them.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

More secret doors not just bookcases but rock faces/giant boulders, bushes
    Maybe plain walls that can blend into the existing base walls
    • Like x 1
  10. AyaTheGreenLanternAI New Player

Can we please get a Grail base pal or statue? I wouldn't mind other ones either, I just really want a Grail one.
    You could also do Father and Mother Box base pets too.
    • Like x 1
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Working on my Foundation Bachelor Pad and as I was placing the luxury round couch I suddenly found myself wishing we had one that was angled the opposite way….
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

[IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

i’ll admit my “cutting out” is a little crude but I really am hoping this can one day become a reality!
    • Like x 2
  14. Achikah All About That Base

I'd really enjoy some more love for tech themed base items. Some tech dividers would be great. I know a long time again, from a source code datamine, there were itemed called "Large High Tech Wall Dividers 1 and 2." If those are all modeled up a release would be great, or just any metallic/tech based wall would be great too.

Also, these panels found in-game would also be an awesome addition. I believe they're found in the Gorilla Grodd Duo/Instance:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Can we get a decrepit cathedral base? One that resembles the Desecrated Cathedral, in shambles as it has been through the ages, as parts of the cathedral are crumbling? With base items already existing for this style, I never quite found a use for them as they don't necessarily fit the look of existing bases. This would be a real treat for villains and heroes alike, not to mention a big seller come Halloween time. It would be nice to have the hallways from Desecrated Cathedral and a center chamber that has a floor below as a cellar and a floor above with the staircase leading up to it. Perhaps a smaller version of the chapel area for the big side room addition that had been added to the newer bases. The base item box for this would be epic!
    • Like x 1
  16. Wolfkueen New Player

Please, please, make a Sanguine (bloody) puddle floor base item like in the raid, Fractured God Sphere. . Sanguine waterfall and more items to that effect in the skeleton ambush part of the raid, would be perfect for the Halloween vender.
    • Like x 1
  17. Casey Jaymz Active Player

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE BATFAMILY ENCASED SUITS!! + BATMAN WHO LAUGHS BATCAVE BASE ITEMS AS WELL![IMG]
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

19. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Agreed. That raid has some epic stuff going on. The giant head puking into the sanguine river. That would go good with a cathedral style base. The only thing to that effect I know of is the sanguine fountain, I believe from Patchwork Themyscira.
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

The Lions in the BoP Metropolis would be really cool to have as base pets.....
    [IMG]FS5wi2fX0AI1BLy by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    hmmmmm... on the other hand, they might be better off as they are.
    • Like x 2