New episode emblem assessories

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evanhhs, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Been looking at the content of the new episode and is personally liking it. Since we are having lantern supply drops, can we have floating emblem assessories like the UV lantern one? It would be a good opportunity to put them in next episode as we are getting lantern stuff anyway. Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

It's only a matter of time. I'm sure we'll have the Green/Yellow/Red ones this year. Unfortunately, they may hold them until the Winter Seasonal. It makes sense for them even if it's agony for us, lol.

Lord almighty, I absolutely need the Red Lantern one!
    • Like x 1
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

That question had been floating around but chased it down and you'll see soon enough. *whistles innocently*
    • Like x 11
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You realize not that people will ask you that for all the Lantern Emblems now??

ALL of them!! ;)
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I never realized how much I needed the lantern supply drops, until I went on test. Even with the blurry logos, I fell in love.
    • Like x 4
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

Fixed after next test build!
    • Like x 6
  7. Eve YouTuber

Today?
    • Like x 1
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is one planned for this evening, yes.
    • Like x 5
  9. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

This topic is full of good news.

We also need the henchmen, orbital strikes, materials, and chromas for the Orange, Blue, Indigo, Black, and White Lanterns, as well as a more color appropriate lightstream movement style for Star Sapphires (violet is too dark and not pink enough).

An Ultraviolet Lantern wall banner for our base would be awesome to complete the set too.

My Super-Ultra-Mega-Magical-Christmasland wish is for a Phantom Lantern logo, material, chroma, and wall banner with a rainbow lightstream to match.

I know, it's a lot, but I am a very patient man. I will trust and wait.
    • Like x 2
  10. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

11. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Quite excited for the next episode, seems to have a lot of content ahead:)
    • Like x 1
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'm not on test, but I'm quite hyped. I've been making Lantern Girls for each Corps (except White and Black because they're sorta special in nature so I'm just sticking to the "regular" ones). Still need to make and finish getting all the stuff for my UV girl (working on the chromas and need to get the henchmen, orbital, and enhanced emblem still) as well as get all the orbitals that exist rn for my Yellow, Green, and Red girls. I'm very eager for these supply drops for my gals.
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ill post a current picture of them, so that those not on test can still get a look at them!
    • Like x 3
  14. Jaelia Committed Player

I’m not on test but Is there a star sapphire/violet lantern one? Or waiting til Valentine’s Day again ..
  15. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

I might be in the minority but please don't forget about the "other" lantern - Power Ring of the CSA
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You can either overpay for it on the Broker, or you can wait until next February. Take your pick.
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

One accessory to rule them all and in the darkness bind them? ;):p:eek::oops::D
    • Like x 2
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Green Lantern Corps
    [IMG]

Sinestro Corps
    [IMG]

Red Lantern Corps
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Personally, I've been waiting for emblems like this for a long time, I've always dreamed of this style of emblem to make me a Superlantern style :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

ps on the other hand, not as a floating emblem, but worn in a classic way on the costume :p
    • Like x 3
  20. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Very Very Kool

Long Over Due i'd Say