E43 - Another Batman?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

very interesting hint, yes I'll take that as a hint to avoid disappointment at the announcement of this mysterious content :p
    it would be nice to see something revolving around cyborg too, there has been nothing on cyborg except his style or again something centered on hawkman.

Martian Manhunter would also deserve a story centered around him (one of my favorite DC heroes, unfairly mistreated by some directors...) with maybe something facing the white martian or something.

If not, the thing I would dream of seeing above all else on DCUO would be a DLC that sends us into space to face a major war between lanterns, I would love to fly in space with my lantern, meet other lanterns from different bodies fighting, it would surely be epic to see, I'm sure, but with the other modes of travel, I imagine and the context of the game I imagine it's almost impossible to have a chance to get such an adventure... :(
  2. Aetrius Well-Known Player

We may not have had an episode focused on Cyborg, but he's been the deadliest thing in a couple of raids in the last year or so (COU and 6D). He may not be a boss, but damn if he isn't nasty.
    • Like x 3
  3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I confess! :p
  4. Furnburn Active Player

Shazam is also a boy that transforms into Shazam and his reunion with his father should be worked into a storyline.
  5. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I want to beat Batman to death with a baseball bat I am so sick of Batman. I guess that would make me "Batman" then only better.

"Batter up!"
    • Like x 2
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Base item idea...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. DemonofthePit New Player

I very much hope not. I have Cyborg fatigue. You can only say he's really smart with computers so many times. He's so boring.
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

They had to finish up the Metal storyline at one point or another. The metal story is one of the most popular comic book story arcs of all time. I too look forward to a more diverse cast in future episodes but am also glad to be playing the metal story all the way through its conclusion.
    • Like x 3
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

BLASPHEMY!!!!!
  10. thedemonocus Loyal Player

For me there can never be to much batman stuff.
    • Like x 1
  11. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Agreed. Batman is great. But to the exclusion of most everything else? No.
    • Like x 1
  12. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Isis??? I mean she is a part of that world. :)
  13. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Yall have spend since 2011 so focused on the primary justice league toons, you neglected others, like plastic man and elongated man, or an actual Booster Gold story, or a Doctor Fate story. Not every episode has to be a multi part series focused on one thing. Sprinkle in some of the other stories in DCUO, Give us some B team, C team characters.. Bring in characters people forgot, or didn't know where heroes.. There are comics with stories based on everyone in the DCU.

After E43, how about lets focus on characters like... Niomi from the TV series, thats a DC character noone knew about until the TV show. Just lets put stories focusing on Justice League main characters to rest for a few Episodes.
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Dcuo doesn’t own any rights make content freely as they see fit. They can’t just choose to make content on just anyone.

On top of that, whether you like it or not, big name heroes and villains bring in more attention. I personally do not like Batman but I know Batman brings in a lot of money.
    • Like x 1
  15. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

I would LOVE this storyline
    [IMG]

Or All Star

[IMG]

Something with Superman were he isn't dying or being belittled... I know it's hard with only 80+ years to choose from.
    Sometimes a single issue is all it takes. Superman 701
  16. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

nice! we're finally getting a kiteman and condiments man content.
  17. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Superman has a nice break from DLC content, it's high time for batman to have that break too, there has been way too much batman lately, it's time to see some new themes not yet covered on DCUO!!!