Sort of new Wanting to main healer.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by II Phantom, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Ergotth Committed Player

Its worth pointing out doing Wrath of the Presence + Consume Soul actualy heals much more than Consume Soul alone with the issue of being a combo, so you take more time to use it, although with time you will be able to match your timing to combo rig before a predictable damage :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Yes, I use that combo as well.

I often use the shields in the beginning of the combat in a group instance, but as an emergency bail on raids, as it will go on the 3 lowest healths of the group. Then I use group heal + WoTP-CS. It works beautifully.
  3. Ergotth Committed Player

And it's one of the "Heal every living soul" skills in Celestial which helps a lot fellow Earth Tanks and Sorcery Healers as well as the back up units to stay longer within the fight.
    Plus it feels kinda satisfying to wait for a random PVP match to end and pop this combo out or even troll some players in the open world by healing their enemies xD
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

I do that in open world. I see a villain fighting a friendly NPC and constantly heal the NPC. I have managed to successfully save a group of npcs until the player died huehuehue